Facing the enormous Pokémon was standing a Lucario who just mega evolved. Both the trainers stared amazed at each other's Pokémon. There was so much left in the world to explore and try out! She'd heard of mega evolving, and seen it on TV countless of times, but never in real life.

The Lucario kept outrunning the Gigantamaxed Intelleon, he even managed to land a few hits, which didn't do much. Gloria smirked and took a few steps in front of her Pokémon.

"It's time..." She told her started Pokémon. Intelleon nodded, and started to stand op straight.

"Intelleon, use G-MAX HYDROSNIPE!"

The growd started to get silent for awhile in curiosity. Hop, Leon and Sonia looked at each other. They knew about the starters being able to gigantamax, but they've never heard of this move before! Hop and Sonia stood up and started to cheer once again, the crowd started to shout and clap in unison.

Inteleon made a sniper with some water, and fired two water shots at the fleeing Lucario. Both the shots hit him, resulting in two giant explosions! Inteleon started to shrink again and returned to its normal form.

The smoke had cleared, and Lucadio had fainted on the floor, making Gloria the winner of this battle. She and her starter made their famous victory pose together. Both trainers put their Pokémon back in their pokeballs and walked to the middle of the field to shake hands.

Usui was glancing at Hop with a menacing glare. Leon noticed and stood up, he had the feeling the blonde boy was planning something.

Usui took her hand and shook it while squeezing it tightly. He didn't let go of it for a uncomfortable amount of time. Gloria suddenly noticed the necklace he was wearing, it was a red fragment with a strange aura coming from it. Suddenly, Usui used his hand to pull Gloria closer to him

"You really are something else, Gloria!" He happily said. He pulled her a bit more closer, and kissed her forehead quickly. The crowd around them started to cheer and whistle once again. Gloria was unable to move forawhile. She started to get the same headaches as she got when receiving the visions.

Hop stood up too and stared in disbelief at the field. He was furious and slammed his fist on the railing.

"Are you kidding me?" he yelled at himself.

The blonde boy kissed the champions hand before letting it go, and walked back to his lockerroom. She was staring at the place he was standing for a minute. She couldn't get a grasp at reality. When he was far out of reach, reality started to come back to her. She looked around and ran back to her waitingroom immediately. Once she got inside she fell down on her knees. She grabbed a mirror from her pocket. Her eyes were glowing red.

She was suddenly greeted by Usui's brother. Nate took a few steps closer and put a note in her hands.
"Please look at this when you're feeling better." He walked towards the exit. "It truly was a splendid battle."

She was alone for awhile. She slapped her head. That jewel. It did something to her. Maybe Hop was right from the beginning. Maybe Usui and his brother were the two strangers in his vision! She slowly stood up and splashed her face with water. Usui kissed her. Gloria shook her head and looked at herself in the mirror and slapped her head.

"Is he an idiot... The paparazzi was going to act crazy for this..." She mumbled to herself. The door of her room was being kicked in, and Hop suddenly rushed in. He ran to her, with Leon and Sonia running after him. They stared at her face and Hop immediately pulled her cheek with one of his hands.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, while wiping her forehead with his other hand. Q" What happened with your eyes?"
The anger he came into the room with changed to worry.

"I-I'm fine! Stop rubbing my forehead tho!" She responded.

"Nawh mate, it's filthy." Hop stubbornly mumbled as he started to rub it harder.

Leon gave his brother a karate chop on his head and pulled him back. Sonia got a few steps closer to Gloria. Her red glow was gone. The ginger let out a sigh of relief. "Honestly, we were worried sick. You didn't look well after he did that. Can't believe he took your first kiss like that." She shook her head and made Gloria sit down.

"It wasn't her first kiss." Hop angrily muttered. His arms were crossed and his shoes tapped the floor impatiently. "We started going out yesterday."

Gloria turned beet red and looked away.

"50 pokedollars." Leon said to Sonia, holding up his hand to her.

"Excuse me?" she stood up and put her hands on her waist.

"Remember the bet we made? Give me 50-" Hop stomped Leon on his foot.

"Don't make bets about that sort of stuff!"

Gloria stood back up while the others were arguing. She started to turn pale. She wanted to tell the others about the note she received. The stingy feeling still hadn't left her head. She held her chest when thinking about the necklace. No one was paying attention so she opened the note.

I'm here to help you.
383.133.123 21:00

Coördinates and a specific time. It was a meeting point. She folded the note and put it back in her pocket. It might be wise to tell them about the necklace atleast.

"Oi." She faced the three still talking friends.
They stopped and looked at her.
"I think Usui and his brother might be the two people from Hop's vision... I just felt something when he got close to me, I think it was his necklace."

"Mate, I've told from the beginning! That guy is not to be trusted!" Hop mumbled.

"What about his necklace?" Leon asked her calmly.

"I think it might me a piece of the red orb. There was a very strange aura emitting from it. As if it was calling me out. It was as if a piece of me was stuck in there!" She started to explain. Her energy was nearly regained.

"We should go to the lab and discuss things further." Everyone agreed with Sonia.