"I'm sure she'll have a good reason. To hear Cy tell it, Cel's been stressed out about our mom's surgery as well."

He sighed again, "maybe this is all too much for her. We haven't been talking that long."

"Nah, I doubt it," I stated truthfully.

"Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over this shit. If she doesn't want to rock with me during my tough days, then that makes things between us very clear." He sounds as if he shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me call Cy and see what's up first before you jump to conclusions."

"I don't give a damn either way at this point. My mama just lost both of her legs. There's still a risk for her to lose this battle. Most people don't survive for longer than two years after a surgery like this. I don't have time for games." He kept on going trying to convince me, but I knew he was only talking out of frustration. The moment Cel clear all of this up, he'll be back to singing his I love yous again.

"You right. Go ahead and get back to your mom. I'll be there later today when she's settled and rested."

"Alright, thanks, man. See you when you get here."

"Bet," I ended the call.

As I was pulling out of the driveway, I thought out loud, "now that I think about it, I haven't heard from Cy either."

Immediately I dialed her number. I hadn't heard from her since yesterday afternoon. She'd usually let me see Tron before he closes his eyes. I didn't get a call from her last night nor this morning.

Her phone was either off or not getting a signal. It went straight to her voicemail.

Deciding against leaving her a message, I hung up. The only people I knew to call were their parents.

"Naaaaaa." I dragged out as I scrolled passed their contact. Things between Cy's father and I were still a little shaky. Even though he called me again last week, extending an apology about the whole bringing up the ex stuff. The conversation was short; both of us didn't know what to say to each other. He only said that he should have brought Shawn up, and that was small of him to do that. I told him I understood and for him not to sweat it. I knew he was and only reacting to the news of my infidelity.

Coming up to the stop sign, I scrolled down to Lil' Rai Rai and tapped FaceTime. A3 had a meeting today, so I knew he wouldn't be available to answer.

Raina picked up on the second ring, "Hey Troy, what's up?" She was home doing something on the computer, with a big microphone hanging next to her.