I grab a muffin that we made yesterday and we stick a candle in it as we begin to make our way upstairs to Alexander's room. Harry grabs his lighter and lits up the candle just as we make our way into his bedroom.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you." Alexander opens his eyes and looks over at us. "Happy Birthday to Alexander, Happy Birthday to you."

"Thank you mummy and daddy." He uses his tiny little hands to rub his eyes.

"Happy Birthday bud." Harry walks into the room and sets the tray down on the table. "Make a wish."

"Mmm..." I chuckle as I film Alexander pulling the thinking face. "I wish th--"

"Shhh..." I put my hands to my lips as Harry holds out the cupcake towards him. "Don't say it aloud or it might not come true."

"Ok." He smile as his eyes widen for a second and I can only imagine what he's thinking in that head of his. "I made a wish."

He blows the candles and we all clap our hands.

Our families wanted to be here this morning but we really wanted this moment to be be just for us so they will all be coming by lunch time. My mom has Oliver-James while we eat so that we could really prioritize Alexander. 

Our families are all staying in the guest house so they're not too far away.

We spend the next hour enjoying our breakfast before spending another ten minutes, cuddling with our first born.

"This means that we need to start thinking about pre-schools." I tell my husband as Alexander grabs his first present.

"I know." He chews on his bottom lip. "We need to start looking soon."

We aren't throwing a huge birthday party for Alexander like we wanted too simply because we don't know too many kids in America. So all my model friends and their kids will be attending along with Harry's mate and their kids. As well as our family and close friends.

We have decorated one of Alexander's playroom and I know that they are going to have such a good time.

Hours later after we have splashed around in the pool with my family, we got our son dressed for his birthday party. Everyone is waiting in his playroom and we actually had to open up the double french doors since there was more people here than expected. 

Harry called the planner to decorate the outdoors in record time and the place looks amazing.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screams as we step into the playroom and Alexander's face is filled with shock

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screams as we step into the playroom and Alexander's face is filled with shock. He literally looks like the scream painting.

I let out a laugh as I look at my son who is still frozen in shock so I bend down to his height

"Happy Birthday baby." I kiss his cheek and he wraps his arms around my neck making people make sounds of adoration as he kisses my face.

Alexander gets an even bigger shock as he sees the people dressed up as the Paw Patrol waving at him.

"PAW PATROL!" He grabs both mine and Harry's hand. "Dad look, it's MARSHALL!"

Everyone laughs and the party begins. We spend hours playing with the children and reconnecting with the friends that we haven't seen in a while.

It made me really happy to see Oliver-James interact with his brother even though he is still a baby. Their brotherhood is something that I will never take from them, they will be brothers for life.

"It's cake time." Harry says and I giggle as I spot the children's paper hat that he is wearing on his head. I grab a hold of Alexander just as they roll the cake to us. 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Alexander
Happy Birthday to you

Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray

Harry picks up Alexander who blows out his candles. All I could was clap and stare at my family, what a beautiful family it is.