"No, you listen -"

"If you really don't wanna see me again, I understand. I'm sorry or everything. Tell mom I lvoe her,"

"Guk -"

He hangs up and leans back on the head rest. His phone rings again and he shuts it to Airplane mode. Well...at least it's confirmed now. He's no longer welcomed at home. Where will he go then? God, how did he fuck up this badly? His father's right – he's so clueless about everything! And his mother's right too! He's so selfish! He was given basically everything he wanted all his life. Of course there's a price to it!

It's his freedom – but nooo, he has to be thatgreedy asshole! He wants it all! Well now it shows...there are things money can'tbuy eyh Guk? Does this mean he'll never get to see his parents, ever again?But he already missed his mother so much – how can he continue living if –He took out his wallet and counts the cash in it. Okay...I might need help on this. 

How is she doing over there, is she okay? Damn it, this ride feels like forever!

...

He waited for a bit, while everyone - including the woman seated beside Lalisa - to leave the passenger carriage. When he didn't see her moving, Jeongguk got up and walked to her seat. Ahh...she fell asleep! It's a good thing he didn't walk out first! He takes the seat and contemplates on waking her up. Her fresh vanilla scent appeared, calming him downa little. She looks so adorable peaceful!

How long do they have before the train leaves - maybe he can let her sleep for a little while longer? Her long, curled lashes flutters slightly, and a soft frown appeared across her forehead. What is she dreaming about, is it something bad? 

She shifts all too sudden and Jeongguk froze when her head rests cozily on his shoulder. When she stills, he exhaled. What's going on with me - is it the anxiety? He was never awkward with women - hell, he'd even welcome these type of things with open arms. He'd take advantage of it even!

But it's Lalisa...the unpredictably charming and beautiful Lalisa. Can we just stay like this? Leave the world and all its burden out - just him and her quietly. Would she accept a man like him? A man who now has nothing to offer? Unconsciously, he raised his hand up - grazing her soft cheeks down to her chin, then taps on her lower lip. How does it feel to be kissed by you?

Lalisa stirred a little and raised her head as he pulls back his hand. She looks up to him with doe eyes and smiles. Jeongguk's heart must've skipped a beat!

"Are we in Busan already?" 

"Yes," His voice came out croaky and he clears his throat. As much as he wanted to bask in the perfection of seeing her pretty, just-out-of-bed face, he know he needs to act fast. Should he ask her now? Would she run and leave him here alone? Okay...here goes! "Um...I need your help,"

She tilts her head.

"I um...I spoke to my parents -"

"Oh, you managed to contact them?" Her smile grew wider, it broke his heart a little to recall on his earlier conversation.

"Yeah um...I...I can't go back home. They um...they don't want me there,"

There's silence and he's afraid to look up. She would surely have that judgmental look on him and it's the last thing he wants to see. After a few seconds, he saw her hand on his, the warmth of her palm closing on his skin.

"Kook...I'm sorry..." Her voice is like a plea - although he's not sure why she's the one sounding more desperate. "It's gonna be okay...okay? You have me here,"

Jeongguk looks up to her. Her beautiful brown eyes are shining with...what, hope?

"I um...I need your help. I don't have much cash with me now and I can't use my cards. Is it okay if I ask my friend to transfer some money to your account - I can call him now and you can talk to him - I promise I'm not trying to rob you or anyth -"