𝐕𝐈𝐈

~𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔~

Ace Trappola, fresh-faced first year from Heartslabyul, trudged through the Hall of Mirrors, wishing the day would just end. The whole day was completely taxing.

Not only did he get threatened with expulsion on the first day of school, he was supposed to clean one hundred windows for a fight he didn't even start! Darn that talking raccoon.

"Tch! No way am I washing a hundred windows. Gonna head home. . ."

"FOUND YOU, SHITHEAD!!"

Oh, shit no.

Ace looked pleadingly up at the ceiling. Dearest Mother Magic, what wrongs have I ever done to you?

With a pale face, Ace greeted the tragedy that tapped on his shoulder. "You found me?!"

"You jerk! Hold it right there! I won't let you be the only one to escape!" Grim scowled, running on all fours towards his target.

Ace stepped back. "I'm not just gonna wait around for you! I'm outta here!" In a flash, the male ran away, trying to reach the mirror portal to Heartslabyul.

"Oi!" Grim called. "It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out, too!"

Drawn by the commotion and sound of footsteps, another student paused in his steps. He had dark blue hair, bright teal eyes, a blue spade painted over his right eye, and wearing the standard Heartslabyul uniform.

"Huh?"

Ace screeched, "Outtamaway! Outtamaway!!"

"What the--?!" Spade boy stepped back frantically. "Hey you!" A talking raccoon, running behind his dorm mate, immediately caught his attention. "Stop him! He's trying to skip out on cleaning!"

"Use magic to stop someone?!" He asked no one in particular, completely baffled with the situation. "Should I freeze their legs? No, maybe restrain them? Wait, no! Maybe I could. . . Umm. . ."

"Anything! Any way! It doesn't matter! Just hit him hard! HURRY!!" Grim demanded.

"Any way?!" Spade boy repeated. "Any way. . ."

"Goddammit!" The raccoon cursed. "Hurry up!!"

"Any way, coming up!" Spade boy drew out his pen-wand, aiming at the nearing form of Ace. "Something heavy!"

Out of thin air, a giant cauldron fell on top of Ace, pinning him down with it's weight.

"What the hell?! A cauldron?!"

_____________________________
~𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓~

Evangelise and Bester have already completed 36 windows when. . .

BOOM!!!

Eva ripped her hair sticks out of her bun, glancing up at the direction of that sound. It wasn't an explosion, and her HI wasn't warning her of any attacks.

"Please don't tell me that was an explosion." She despaired. It was Takumi's Exploding Darts all over again.

"Then I won't tell you!" A chirpy voice made her turn and point her Sun Dagger to the speaker's throat.

"Woah!" A familiar figure was pushed away from the blade by a taller male with dark skin, long black locks in a ponytail, wearing a hoodie and the black slacks of the school uniform.

Eva made a double-take, recognizing the uppity mien of her first friend. "Oh! Chaos, Kalim!" She lowered her dagger and willed them into hair sticks.