00:15 || all together

Start from the beginning

"Angel." I hear Roland whisper as he pulls the glass away from me causing me to frown at him. He puts it away quickly. "You need to be on edge and not drunk sorry.." He smiles at me. I turn to my brother, with a huff, who was type violently into his phone.

We pull up to a large house or the Ramy house. It wasn't as big as Rolands but it was still very large. We get out to be greeted by a tall man who had black hair like Elijah. He sends us a big smile.

"Teo it's a pleasure," Milo says shaking his hand firmly. Then Roland does, then I do. My hand was small in his.

"Pleasures all mine boy!" He says loudly and happily. "Everyone is out back eating and mingling, we will let everyone know when dinner is ready." He tells us.

Roland slips his hand around my waist pulling me forward. I lean into him as we walk through the plain house and into the backyard. People were standing around not talking and servers handing out small snacks. I spot Roland's, dad, and mom. We walk over to them quickly. I ignore the eyes on us.

"Aw Oakley that's a lovely dress." Ms. Ronan says smiling at me. I give her a quick hug. Looking at the tight black dress she was wearing.

"Thank you." I smile at her as I lean back into Roland. We talk for a bit until I see Oliver and Ares walk in with Hannah. I send her a smile as she waves at us slightly.

"That's why I like her sister better." I hear Mr.Ronan grunt harshly causing me to tense up. He did not just say that about her.

"Leave it." I hear Roland whispers into my ear as he rubs soft circles into my hip. I sigh turning to him.

"Are the south here?" I ask him.

"I think, over there is Oliver and his parents. Also Ares and Hannah." He says motioning for the group. I nod. "Then Elijah's uncle was the one that greeted us but I haven't seen Elijah or his dad yet. But Tobias is here." I look over to see his platinum blonde hair. His blue eyes watched me as he checked his phone. He was sitting on a chair not talking to anyone. I turned away from him.

"So I figure that is the south." He motions for the final group, there was one girl and two guys. All either in high school or college.

The girl had short silver hair and was wearing a long silver dress to match. One of the boys was the Ryan guy from the race, the second in command. But the other guy I had never seen before. He was extremely tall, even taller the Roland. He had light brown hair that flopped in front of his eyes and I could see his eyes from here. They were a light blue that almost looked white. I turn back to Roland so I wasn't staring. A loud voice starts to talk making everyone turn to the entrance of the house.

There stood Elijah and who I think is his father and a gorgeous girl. She had long legs, light brown hair, and brown eyes. She smirks softly as she hooked her arms with Elijah. "The dinner is ready. Thank you all for coming!" Elijah's dad said loudly causing everyone to follow him inside.

Four tables were facing each other, each with chairs facing the middle. Roland pulls us to our side, me and him sitting in the middle. Milo to the left of me and Roland's parents to the right of him.

Across from us were the south, the mystery guy in the middle with the girl and boy next to him.

Then to the right table was East. Elijah sat in the middle with his uncle and dad on one side of him. And on the other was the girl and Tobias.

Finally to our left was the West. Oliver sat in the middle with his parents to one side and Ares and Hannah to his other.

"Anyone want to start?" Elijah suggests with a smirk turning to look at everyone.

"I will." The mystery boy said. "My name is Paxton Hunter. I'm the new leader of the South. My father was the last leader before his death last month, he didn't like being in the public eye but I am changing a lot of things for my mafia. Including I am wishing to join the south with another side." Glares were thrown around the room at each other. "But of course if you won't go willingly I will start a war." He smirks.

"You will lose." Elijah snaps at him harshly. "The south hasn't made improvements or any good deals. You are at the bottom."

"Yes in your eyes but a lot goes on behind your backs." Paxton chuckles. "I would suggest submitting to me and my mafia. It will save lives and supplies."

"No," Elijah and Oliver say. I turn to Roland as he leans over to talk to me.

"We are a team, both of our decision." He whispers. I touch his cheek softly covering my mouth as we talk.

"He won't ever co-exist with us." I reminded him as I pull away. He nods agreeing.

"I'm sorry Paxton but the North don't wish to join you," I say as I talk louder and clearer, trying to sound strong.

"Shame Ms. Cove, I thought you were smart like your father. Well, I guess he's not too smart if he let someone into his house to kill him." Paxton smirks softly as my fist tighten. Pity looks were thrown at me and my brother.

"Talk about their father again and I'll put a bullet in your skull," Roland says violently, I rarely see this side of him so I flinched at his voice.

Paxton just glares as he stands up quickly. "I'll make this simple. A war is going to start and I will win it." He says lowly I saw the flash of metal as he quickly pulls out his gun aiming it at Roland. "I'll start with you," He mumbles. I pull out my gun as does everyone else that has one.

"Put the gun down, this isn't the place boy." I heard Elijah's father say. All guns were aimed at the south but they weren't fazed.

Roland was frozen knowing if he pulled his own gun he could get shot. I knew what I had to do if it came down for it. He knows how to run the mafia and he needs to survive.

I slowly moved so I was in front of him. I grab his arm softly pushing him behind me. I could feel him tense. "Put the gun down," I say sharply.

"Ok." He says softly his eyes full of pain as if he doesn't want to be doing this. The lights suddenly cut out and there were loud gunshots.

When the lights cut back on the south is gone, they left a trail of blood, meaning one of them got shot. I heard a loud high pitch scream come from Hannah. I stared at her looking to see if she was shot, no blood was seen as she stared at me in horror. But everyone's eyes seemed to be on me.

I turned to Roland who's eyes were in pain as he stared down at me then at my stomach causing me to look down. My dress seemed to be getting darker in the stomach, I bring my hand to it feeling the liquid running from it. As I remove my hand it's drenched in dark red blood. My eyes widen as my body feels weaker, I grip onto Roland's shoulder. Both Oliver and Elijah rush over. I could see everyone's mouths moving but It sounded like I was underwater.

I felt my legs give out as I fall into Roland's arms. My mind was getting fuzzy so I reach to grab my brother's hand. "I'm sorry," I whisper to him as best I could. He starts yelling something and everyone backs away.

I then was suddenly outside the cold air hitting my skin. I suck in a shaking breath as I let my eyes shut and my mind slips into darkness.

-♛

hope you enjoy part 15!!
comment please
and vote!
thank u sm for 300+ reads!
and she was shot omg!!
:)))
-s