Kai paused for a bit. That... Was a smart idea. He couldn't deny it. At least, having one of the strongest members protecting Izuku when she was out of the base would reassure her safety.

Well, he admitted defeat.

"... Very well. You are allowed to go, Izu."

"Really?! Yeay! Thank you, Kai!"

Izuku leaned closer to Kai and planted a soft peck on his lips. The man held back a low groan that almost slipped from his mouth when her knee accidentally hit his... Thing.

"I allow you to go... So should not you reward me, dear angel?"

Kai whispered seductively into her ear, his hands resting on her small back. Izuku flushed in embarrassment when he said that. She knew what he meant. She knew what he wanted.

"O-okay..."

Izuku nervously placed her palms on his thighs. Gently, she rubbed his thighs in a way that made him a little impatient. His body shivered as he craved more of her heated touch.

Izuku inched their faces close again. Her lips drew nearer to his and Kai was prepared for the passionate kiss he was about to receive. But instead, the young leader felt a pair of lips on his forehead, not his lips.

Hold on, am I dreaming right now? How come I didn't feel her lips—

Before the confused man could comprehend his situation, his fianceé had gotten off his laps. A mischievous smile surfaced on her adorable freckles-covered face.

"Ahaha! I got you~"

"...huh?"

Kai was... Baffled. What was she talking about? What did she mean by that?

Ah, what a dense man you are, Kai Chisaki. This supposed-to-be intelligent young yakuza still had not noticed that Izuku was only teasing as a prank.

"... Why did you not continue?"

"Um~ I will save the rest for later~ Anyway, I gotta go now! See you again, Kai!"

At the speed of light, Izuku stormed out of the room while chuckling to herself in amusement. Ah yes! She was satisfied. At last, she could get revenge on Kai for all the teasings she had to go through. Kai always had the tendecy to leave her sexually frustrated every time she was... Turned on by his touch.

As soon as her figure left their sight, Hari burst into fits of laughter. Tears that had been welling in his eyes flowed down after he witnessed all the hilarious moment of the two lovers.

"Wow, you just got pranked by Izuku, Kai. Congrats." Hari emphasized the last word in cynical tone, amused to see the young boss' reaction. Kai felt his cheeks heated up from embarrassment so he immediately averted his gaze.

'Just you wait and see, Izu... I'm gonna pay back for what you have done...' He thought, face darkened with distaste and revenge..
•••••

Several hours had passed and Izuku eventually returned home, with many new clothes and woman's cute accessories. She went straight to her shared bedroom with Kai. Thinking that he might be waiting there.

"Kai, I'm home! Look, I bought you a new tie!"

Izuku slammed open the door joyfully. But the room was dark and black. There was no light on, nor the curtain was opened. Strange.

The young lady looked around the room curiously, her index finger on the corner of her lips. All of a sudden, she was pulled into the room and the door was brutally shut close.

Izuku was about to look at her attacker but they already pinned her to the floor. The paper bags filled with her stuffs scattered in the entire room.

"What—"

"Hm, welcome back, baby..."

The husky, seductive voice erupting through the room snapped Izuku back into reality. Shivers ran down to her spines as she shakily looked up at... Her fiance.

She is doomed.

"K-Kai... H-hi, sweetie..."

"... Well, look at you... Acting so timid and submissive now. You don't seem confident like earlier..." Kai bent over to her ear and licked the shell. His bare hands traveled down to her thighs. He began to caress her smooth skin arousingly.

God, he knew where he is touching..

Izuku let out a loud moan when Kai touched at places she was very sensitive. Her face turned beet red, her cheeks heated up. She bit down her lips.

"I won't be gentle with you anymore, Izuku... I'm going all out today."

Izuku swallowed down the lump in her throat as Kai's hands worked to tug off her skirt and panties.

Pranking Kai is a really bad idea..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Guys! (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Aww, I miss everyone! Sorry for the lack of update and for this CRAPPY CHAPTER—

anyway! I hope everyone stay safe during this quarantine! Take care of yourself, keep your hygiene in check and stay healthy! UwU

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤