Chapter Fifteen

Hey everyone! Here is part two and I hope you enjoy. This story is finally coming to a close with only a few chapters left and I can honestly say that I've enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you like this! As always I love you and you should totally checkout my other story!!
_______________
SAMs POV

I watched as my beautiful bride walked down the aisle. Every step calculated, every step close to me meant closer to forever. Excited was an understatement. I was elated.

Ladies and gentlemen, today we have gathered together to celebrate the marriage of Mercedes Jones and Samuel Evans. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, who trust each other, who honor one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend rest of their lives with each other. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, joys and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life. The bride and groom have decided to write their own vows. Take the floor." The reverend said.

"Sam when I first met you I knew that you would capture my heart. You're love for me is haunting and beautiful. Haunting simply because of its strength upon me and beautiful because I know it's everlasting. I once believed that I'd never find a good man who possessed the qualities I believed is deserved but with you it's as God packaged you for me. I love you much more than I can ever explain. Therefore I'll spend the rest of my life trying to show you." Mercedes said with a tear coming down her face.

I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"Mercedes Jones you are the peanut butter to my jelly, the Kim K to my Kanye, the Bey to my Jay, and the syrup to my pancake. Baby girl you complete me. You filled a void I never knew existed for that I'm forever grateful. I love you for everything you are and for everything you are working to be. I'm the luckiest guy in the entire world. Thank you for loving me." I said while everyone laughed at the beginning.

"Sam Evans, Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Mercedes Jones to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Sam Evans, take you, Mercedes Jones , to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

" Mercedes Jones, Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Samuel Evans to be your lawful wedded husband to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Mercedes Jones , take you, Sam Evans , to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"Until now Mercedes and Sam have spent each moment of their lives as separate individuals. But from this day on, and every day after this day shall be shared and spent as one. By the power enthroned in me, by the state of Ohio, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He says slow fully.

Finally I capture Mercedes lips on mine. I feel a thousand sparks erupt in my lips and each kiss feels like the first time. When we part I see her smiling.

"Get some!" I hear Stevie yell behind me which causes the families to erupt in laughter.

" Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. Sam Evans and Mrs. Mercedes Evans." He says chuckling.

I grab her hand as we walk down the aisle smiling and waving to everyone around us.

When we're finally out of the building I kiss her just ensure everything is real.

"Hello Mr. Evans." She says smiling while running a hands through my hair."

"Hello Mrs. Evans."

"No baby making out here we have a reception to attend." My mother says grabbing Mercedes hand and dragging her to lord knows where.

"How does it feel?" Stevie asks from beside me.

"Incredible. Unreal."

"I'm happy for you dude." He says patting my back.

"Thank you sir." I reply smiling.

MERCEDES POV

The reception is now starting and today feels like a fairytale. I married the love of my life and found out some very important news today.

"Hey Mercedes dance with me!" Sam screams over the music.

I follow him to the dance floor and we dance for what seems like forever, laughing loudly at my fathers attempt to shmoney dance. The night goes on like this until everyone begins to give toast starting with Pauline.

"Hello everyone. I'm the mother of the groom so I'll start with him. Sam, baby boy, I've watched you blossom into an incredible man. From running around in your undies to running a successful business. I'm beyond proud to be your mother. Mercedes you are one of the strongest and beautiful women I've ever met in my life and I've been here awhile. You have the greatest kindest heart and I love you both and wish you nothing but happiness."

By the time everyone is done I'm completely in tears. As I sit here I realize how much my life has changed. I'm no longer sad and unhappy. I've survived a lot and I'm proud of my self for that.

When the reception is done everyone walks us out so that we can make it to the airport. As we walk roses are thrown over us and it's completely beautiful more than I could have ever asked for.

Today was a fairytale.

----------
•tears•
Okay so I'm sorry if you guys think that it's short. But I did that for a reason and you'll see! And omg what's the important news?! Haha until next time!