'No kidding.'

I gave out a slight chuckle. "You really are his number one fan."

Midoriya blushed from my comment.

I then pointed at the letter he was holding in his hand. "You going to open that? You must be dying to know."

Izuku stared at the letter for awhile. His hand was slightly trembling.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'm sure you made it in."

Truthfully, I actually had no idea if he had gotten in or not. But I had to give the poor guy some moral support because it looked like he was going to faint at any moment.

Izuku then ripped open the letter. A small projector dropped to the floor. A big, and very yellow, All Might popped out in front of us.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"

Midoriya jumped up in surprise. "All Might?!"

"I was too busy doing paperwork so I wasn't able to contact you earlier. I am sorry for this" he says while bowing. "I will be working at U.A. as a teacher this year!"

I flinched at this. I knew he was going to teach this year, but I was still felt weirded out that I would have to see Toshinori at school now too.

Midoriya, on the other hand, could not have been more damn happier.

"Young Midoriya, even if you passed the written exam, you got zero points on the practical. That would mean you didn't pass.."

Izuku's eyes fell to the floor hearing the news.

'Come on, there has to be more to this.' I was not going to be sent here to be delivering news to crush my friend's dreams.

"BUT, that is not all!" All Might then played a video of the girl Izuku saved at the exam. She asked Present Mic if she was able to donate some of her points to Midoriya since he ended up failing the exam to save her.

"Of course hero is all about saving peoples' lives. And that is exactly what you did young Midoriya."

I saw Izuku with teary eyes and a small smile slowly creeping up.

"The entrance exam was not all graded on villain points but as rescue points too! Izuku Midoriya, you have gotten 60 rescue points!"

I let out a breath of relief. He passed. He is going to U.A.

All Might reaches his hand to the camera. "Come, Young Midoriya. This is your hero academia!"

Hearing those words come from the number one hero gave me the chills. It was amazing how the old man can be so inspiring sometimes.

I glanced back at Midoriya and saw that the tears in his eyes were not getting bigger.

'Oh, here comes the waterworks now.'

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Congrats Izuku. You did it. You're going to U.A.!"

He wiped his face with his sleeve. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. This little cinnamon roll was really growing on me.

"Thank you Sakura! There was no way this was possible if it weren't for you!" He bowed repeatedly.

"No way. This was all you, Izuku. This is your moment. You should be proud." I gave him a closed eye smile.

He then ran to his door. He opened it to see his mother having a very worried and nervous expression.

"Mom! I did it! I'm going to U.A.!" He wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh my little Izuku! I'm so proud of you." Seeing the loving mother hug her son made my heart ache a little. I thought about how safe I felt whenever my mom used to hug me when I was little. It just reminded me of what I didn't have and it was killed me.

I turned my head as I started to feel a slight burning sensation in my eyes.

When Izuku finally stopped crying, he came back inside his room. "Sakura-chan. Let's do our best together and train to become heroes!"

I remembered the promise we both made to each other back at the beach. 'Together. We have to become strong to protect what we both love.'

"Yeah. Let's do it together" I grinned.

A/N: Izuku gets accepted to U.A.! Now they will finally go to school together and meet some interesting new people.