16

Jisung's POV

I looked at her picture.

"Mom, is this right? Is it right that I am trusting her again? Is she sincere with her words? Does she really love? Or she's just playing with my feelings? I hope this is right. I hope I can be happy after this. If this will work and I am right. I will marry her after we graduate college. Mom, please guide me. Please let me know if I'm thinking it right"

I smiled and turned around. Dasom is looking at the other dead.

"Dasom? What are you doing?" I asked

"I didn't know Chan's sister is here?" Dasom asked

"Chan's sister, my Mom, Minho's, Daehyun's and Hyunwoo's Moms, Felix's brother, and Hyunjin's parents"

"Really? I didn't know that" she said and looked at the other pictures

I stared at her. I hope she won't hurt me again. Because is she will, I don't know what should I do anymore. My life will be ruin again. I will suffer for a long time again. I sighed. She cheated and left me two years ago. Is this right? I am falling for her even more. This is too much.

I guess it's decided now. This is final.

"Let's go" I said

"Yeah" Dasom answered and I can hear her footsteps behind me. We hop in the car and I started driving.

"I forgot what happened to Hyunjin's parents" Dasom

"They were killed"

"Ah, I remember now. But it's been 16 years and there's no lead to the main suspect? I guess they are some professional killers" Dasom

"Remember what I told you before? All of our parents joined forces to find the killer"

"Did they find something?" Dasom

"They did"

"What? What did they find?" she asked

"The evidences are all leading to Hyunjin's Aunt and Uncle"

"The couple we met when we went to Hyunjin's mansion?" Dasom

"Yeah, but Hyunjin doesn't believe our parents. He wants to talk to the killer and ask who told them to do it. Hyunjin hates his Aunt and Uncle because they want to have Hospital but he doesn't want them to be in prison. He still cares for them and that's what hurts the most. He cares for the people who hurts him, who changed him"

"Hyunjin has the worst past from all of you, right?" Dasom

"Hmm. Hyunjin's parents were killed infront of him. That changed him so much. He didn't talked to anyone after that, he didn't even cried. Until now, Hyunjin is still hiding his feelings"

"Why do I feel so sad?" she sighed

We stopped at a restaurant and went inside. This is one of the best restaurant that Woojin recommended us. We sat near the glass window and the waiter came to us.

"Two lasagna, tuscan soup with fresh olives and soda"

"How about wine?" Dasom asked as soon ad the waiter left

"It's too early for that"

"But I drink wine early in the morning in Canada" Dasom

"This is Korea"

I saw her rolled her eyes. I knew it, she would do that. It's the same old Dasom. I smiled a bit.

"Jisung, what's Chan's sister's name?" Dasom

"Bang Yumi"

"How about Felix's brother?" Dasom

"Lee Fritz and his older sister's name is Lee Freya"

"Ah I remember now" she nodded

Our food arrived and we both started eating. She's talkative, she always talks about how her life is when she's in Canada. She said she's always tired because of nonstop shooting. She almost left the school for modelling but luckily she didn't. After eating we decided to go home since we need rest since yesterday. We hop in the car and started driving.

"Jisung, you lied" Dasom

"What? What did I do?"

"I asked your Father if what you told me was true. It's not true! Why did you lie? If you want to go out with me, I can always say yes" Dasom

"Okay"

"But why did you lied to me?" Dasom

"I want to talk to you but I don't know how. I want to text you or call you last night but I don't have your number. I badly want to talk to but I was too shy to approach you"

"Talk about what? Are you going to tell me to stop chasing you?" Dasom

"I wanted to ask why you cheated and left me like that?"

She sighed "I cheated on you because I need to help Elijah. He got his girlfriend pregnant, and he wants to spend time with her. He asked me to do him favor, he doesn't want his career to be ruined. I-I helped, I thought of the baby. S-Sorry"

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you chose to keep it from me? You should've talked to me"

"I know I was wrong but I'm just worried about the baby. He promised me he will do the interview for me. Elijah and I decided to make the statement of me and him dating. I met his Father and really liked me. When Elijah and his girlfriend are going somewhere I'm always with him so they can date. I've become Elijah's slave for one year, then suddenly the media reported that me and Elijah stopped seeing each other. I am sorry for that" Dasom

"It's okay. I understand. Atleast you told me the truth. And another reason why I want to talk to you"

"What? Why?" Dasom

"I want us to be together again, only if you promise no lies, no cheating, and will always be true"

"R-Really?! I promise!" she smiled and hugged me tight

"Hey, calm down" I smiled. I find her reaction cute. The way she hugged me...

I WANT TO CRY.

"Can you tell me this is not a dream? This is real" Dasom

"I love you, Dasom" I smiled

"You're making me cry" she pouted

"Please, don't cry. I love you so much" I said and kissed her lips

"I love you more" she said and hugged me tight

I hope this is it. I hope there's no lies anymore.