johnny x reader

your pov:
school was finally over. you walked over to your locker and unlocked it, you pulled out your roller blades and kept them close to you so they won't be taken by some scum. as you walked out of the school doors you walked over to the nearest bench and sat down to put on your blades, you looked over to your right and saw your crush talking to his friend

     Johnny Cade.

of course he knows you. you both almost have the same classes, the two of you mostly talk during home economics. he makes you smile and the boy gives you butterflies. you went back to putting on your blades, after putting them on you started skating off to your home and obviously passing by johnny.

- skip -
you dropped off your things in your room and grabbed the money from your secret stash and went off to the store to buy some sweets. you realized it was close to being dark, you realized how much time you spent just to look for some good candy but you just grabbed lots of candy you would enjoy eating. after leaving the store you put the candy in your small backpack and decided to skate around for a while. as you were skating around you found a blue mustang, empty. you looked around to find the owners of the blue mustang and of course you found them kicking something, you squinted and saw it was a boy.... IT WAS JOHNNY! you starting skating as fast as you can toward him and the socs, you at least hit a couple in the face and some in the gut.

"leave now you scummy fucks"

"or what?" one of them said

you smirked and pulled out your small water gun from your back pocket and shot a couple of them in the face.

"EW! what is this?!" one of them said

you just laughed and said

"well that there is ma piss" you giggled out with a funny voice.

"GROSS"

the y/h/c girl laughed and she kept shooting them till they ran to the car and drove off. you remembered about johnny and quickly helped him.

"hey johnny you alright?" you spoke softly to him cause you know hes so soft and fragile. he always loved it when you would talk to him in a soft soothing voice, it was help him calm down and feel safe around you. since the greaser boy is shaking up bout the whole mess you thought this would help him a lot.

"im some what alright thanks for coming in"

"no problem johnny" you smiled

"gosh you have a real cute smile" he blurted out. you blushed and he blushed at what he said

"t-thanks.. you're smile is pretty adorable"

"thanks y/n"

"oh um johnny i got some snacks, would you like some?"

"sure"

you opened your candy filled backpack "what candy would you like"

"ahh any is fine"

you nodded and handed him a couple of candy bars

"thanks a lot y/n"

you nodded and ask "what are you doin out all alone?"

"well ah i was heading to pony's house till i got jumped by socs"

"oh i see.. would you like me to walk with you to your friends house?"

"sure but after this" he giggled out and you nodded

"ya know johnny i always liked you.."

"i like you too y/n"

"i mean in like a crush way.."

"yeah i know" he said while resting his head on your shoulder

"ever since i met you, you were so kind to me.. always cheering me up it really makes me happy" he held you hand and you held his

"when do you want to go to his house?" you asked

"we can go now, the gang is probably worried about me"

- skip -
you both were walking to the Curtis brothers home and arrived at the doorstep.  johnny was still holding your hand and he opened the door and to reveal a bunch of boys.

"JOHNNY!"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"oh uhm i got jumped"

"hey johnny who's the girl"

"this is my girlfriend y/n"

"WOOOOO JOHNNY GOT A GIRL"

you both just started laughing

"make yourself at home y/n, its gonna be wild hanging with us guys"

.
.
.
you all were having fun.  you threw out candy like you were throwing coins.  you kept some candy for johnny.  you both sat at the porch talking n stuff.  he rested his head on your shoulder and held your hand.

"i love you johnny"

"i love you too y/n"

- end -
- request if you want and check out my other book, stay healthy and hydrated. cya <3 -