Pizza?!

Jimin POV:

" yo what is up with fuck boys dragging their victims to the janitors close, you sort of feel bad like this the janitors private room" I say as Yoongi pushes me in the closet. ( A/N: haha he's back in the closet lol sorry back to the book).

Yoongi grunts " Jimin for the last fucking time I'm not dealing with your bullshit"

I put my hands up in defeat "alright I'm sorry, so what is the amazing question you have to ask me that required to put my in the closet again?"

Yoongi sighs pinching the bridge of his nose "it was about the movie and it's about the text".

I roll my eyes here we go again with this bullshit "continue sir".

Yoongi walks closer to me " first question when do you want to do the movie thing?"

Okay now I actual have to do it I just thought he would forget I take a minute to think " hmm... Friday I know that's when Jin, Tae and Beak have to work so I just have the house to myself".

He smiles " now the second question umm.. about last night I'm sorry it was... I was.. it's just... okay I was just h-h-horny and I didn't want to bother you because I thought you would make fun of me"

I take a second did he just say I would make fun of him umm... honey that thing it twice my size. Like hello third leg how are you? " Yoongi why the fuck will I make fun of you first of your thing is with the size of fuck Mount Everest".

Yoongi laughs showing the cute fucking smile I have ever seen " your cute but I guess you already knew that now let's get to class before we get our ass eat out of"

I started to walk out the door that Yoongi was polite enough to open I whisper out the door "I mean I wouldn't mine if you did".

Yoongi looks at me in a confused expression "what did you say?".

"Nothing" I say running to my first block as I hear Yoongi chuckle chasing after me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip: lunch time

I wait for all my friends to enter lunch but there's barley anyone here. Is there a fight I don't know about? like come on my friends know to bring me along to watch a fight. I see Jin run into the cafeteria looking around I suppose he was looking for me so I got up and walk to him.

"Jin where is everyone?" I ask as I rise my eyebrow.

Jin sighs as he puts his hand on this face " the school is out for the day because some kids thought I was funny to see how many pencil they can shove up their ass".

I start laughing my ass off like what the fuck who is stupid enough to fucking do that " wait Jin your serious?".

Jin graved my hand and lead me out the door "yes I'm serious now let's go home".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip- at home

It's been about an hour of being home and I'm fucking bored. We are all in the living room on our phones. Taehyung puts his phone down.Taehyung stands up from his seat "Guys let's have a movie night".

We all turn towards him and look at each other . We all nod and a agree. It's been about 40 min into the movie and we hear a knock on the door. I didn't think about it that much I just thought Jin order pizza. I grave the doorknob and open the door. I soon find out Jin didn't order pizza he invited Namjoon, Jungkook, Hobi, Chanyeol and the devil himself Yoongi.

When can I get a day without him in my ass all the time like what the fuck.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you guys for the support. Also be safe out there. 💜