"I don't..."

The girl tried to let out, figuring out what she wanted to say to him. But there were just too many things piling up in her mind to let out. Words upon words seemed to dance on her tongue but none of which made sense put together.

"You can sleep with someone without an ounce of love towards them"

Louis had started, being able to see all the thoughts broadcast onto the girls face. Though the reaction had somewhat made the male a bit happier. Only sealing the fact that she hadn't done anything with anyone, not that he thought she did in the first place.

But it was always nice for him to be reassured, in some way, that she was still convinced that you couldn't sleep with someone without love. In a way it also gave hope to the male, knowing that she would only do the action with someone she truly loved.

"Love is complicated, I couldn't explain it if I tried. But sex doesn't need to involve love and in a lot of cases with people it doesn't."

"Then why do it?"

"It's a way to relieve yourself, or at least it is in my eyes. It would feel as if...as if the pain of the world just went away whenever I would..."

The red deer trailed off as to not start talking about he dwarf rabbit. This was a moment between him and [F/n], a moment he refused to ruin by talking about the girl that had somehow set off the girl. He had no idea how Haru had said or done something to make the human think that they were up to something, but he hated that she had.

"There are other things you can do...l-like talking to people, that always helps me"

The girl was trying her best to understand what he was saying. But she just couldn't process the thought of it. Ever since she was little, and Oguma taught her about not only love and sex but her own species as well, sex had been something she had wanted to do sometime in her life.

To know the feeling of love, while being intimate and sharing an experience with one another. To know that Louis was able to do it without feeling a single thing was very strange to her. Not only that but it scared her a bit too.

Knowing that the deer might never be genuine about how he feels towards anyone. When she'd look at Haru talk about Louis, even just a bit, she could almost see the adoration in her eyes. And yet the deer was here, telling [F/n] all about how he doesn't feel a single thing in return for the rabbit.

"I'm expected to be the next Beastar, [F/n], and people believe that I shouldn't need help. If I do I seem weak...I seem like just a weak herbivore."

"I don't expect that Louis-"

"No, you don't. That's why you're the only person I can talk to"

She was so conflicted about Louis. Her heart had been soaring after hearing his words, hearing him tell her that she had been the only person he could talk to. But, at the same time, her heart her clenched for her friend.