"He dispatched the Shadows to search for the thieves and get the crown back. They are on the hunt."

Bingo.

Another thing that he discovered on the sewer, that creature was in Razerus' grip. He shouldn't have underestimated the prince. If the Shadows won't work, he would let that creature off to hunt the three of them. To use that creature against other competitors...

Not bad, but it won't still work.

"Then we'll have to move fast."

"The ship is ready. It will be the first trip in the morning, so please do wake up early," paalala ni Raven.

"Re-schedule it and make it on the second trip. They won't wake up early."

"I understand."

"Dismissed."

Yumuko si Raven at tuluyan nang naglaho. Night was about to go back inside when he stopped. He looked at the lady standing at the door. Nakakunot-noo ito sa kanya.

"Why are you speaking with a man that has a big black wing?" tanong ni Chanel sa binata.

Before Night could even answer, Chanel tried to walk to him but failed to do so. She was so drunk that she couldn't walk properly anymore.

"Ahh, lasing na ata ako. Nahihilo na ako."

Night went to her and caught her in his arms. "Don't drink too much if you know you can't handle it."

"I—I was just happy," sagot ni Chanel.

"I know."

Hinawakan ni Night sa magkabilang braso sa dalaga upang alalayan itong makatayo nang maayos. Muling nagsalubong ang tingin ng dalawa. Night just stared at her while Chanel was wondering why he won't just look away. Why was he staring?

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Like what?" tanong ni Night.

"Like you'll strangle or kill me anytime."

Night chuckled. "You are drunk then."

"Ha? Hindi ah. Malalasing pa lang."

"Because if you are not really drunk, you'll see it differently."

Kumunot-noo muli si Chanel sa sinabi ng binata.

"Let's go," wika nito habang hawak-hawak ng binata ang kanyang kamay at hinila papasok sa loob.

They stopped walking when they saw Chersh dancing on the top of a table. He was holding two glasses of beer and singing on the top of his lungs. He was really enjoying it. Chanel again was surprised when Night pulled her again and walked to the second floor where their rooms were located. He stopped in front of Chanel's room. Binuksan niya ang pinto para sa dalaga at binilinan ito.

"Sleep and get some rest. Maaga tayong aalis bukas."

Tumango si Chanel. Bago pa man siya tuluyang nakapasok ay muli siyang lumingon sa binata na nakatayo pa rin sa labas ng kanyang kuwarto.

"Thank you..." She said it sincerely and smiled at him.

"Have a good night." She then closed the door and went to her bed. Night stood there staring at the door that Chanel just closed. He stood there for a second until he walked to his room which was just in front of Chanel's.

Both of them got some rest while Chersh partied all night until he could no longer move.