Revenge on Dark Crocodile

He tries to reach me but I teleport to the town line. Sitting down I lightly cry. Wanting everything to be different. A few hours later it got dark and they came. They have a conversation in the car, Belle gets out and comes to me, saying. "Y/n, please forgive him. We can't cross. We should leave him to be happy that we're by his side."

My hair blew in my face, wiping away my tears. Getting to my feet I turn to him. Running and embracing him in a tight hug, sniffing out.
"I'm sorry, I know this is difficult but what isn't in this world. I care about you.....I want to come with you, yet I can't admit the thing I fear the most."

He kisses my forehead and we break apart. Belle puts the shaw on once he's ready. I take his hand and squeeze it tight. Belle and I watch him cross, he turns after he sees blue take him over. "Belle, y/n" He exclaimed happily.
He remembers. Oh thank goodness. We step to the edge of the line and I so just want to put my feet forward and cross. Both of them would never allow that.

Belle and Rumple lean forward to kiss and I hold her to make sure she doesn't fall over the line. Then a gunshot hits me in my side and I fell into Belle. We fall forward blue magic going over us, Rumple catches us. Yet I push myself away from them, my breath quickened. I called out grabbing my side as I feel blood coming out sinking to my knees. "Rumple."

My eyes lock onto him and Belle. He looks at me then her and he's worried, yelling her name but the thing she says is. "Who's Belle?" Oh god no.....no!

She crossed the line, with no protection. I forsee myself to my feet helping Rumple put Belle over the line, he created a fire ball while he healed her. I healed my side and winced at the pain. Rumple almost threw the fire at hook until a car horn is heard and seen from the other side. He rolls him and Belle out of the way, I throw myself towards there direction, barely dodging it myself.

Hook gets a full on hit. My breathing is rapidly. Leaning up slightly the car breaks through the line and racks, locking eyes with the outside plate.
Rumple and I lock eyes as Belle lays under him. My only thought is.....the outside world has come to Storybrooke.

Belle lost her memories. Rumple nearly killed hook and I wanted too. Emma and Henry had to honor Emma's deal with gold. We all get in the car. Henry asks multiple questions as I sit in the backseat with him, gripping my necklace.

Emma asks the two of us. "You sure that shaw and necklace are gonna work?"

I don't answer, yet Rumple did. "If I revert back to my cursed self we will have a problem."

We cross the line, Henry watches me glow blue. Once we're over Emma asks. "So...."

"My name is Rumplestiltskin and I'm going to find my son." Rumple states lightly gripping the steering wheel.

Henry looks at me and I turn to him. "I'm Marlee Dallas...but I prefer Y/n L/n." He me smiling and I hug him gently.

After a few minutes we get to the airport and Rumple struggles to walk. I get to side and loop my arm with his and he smiles. I still didn't know if I love him or not. We kept walking together until we got to security.