Cuddles on the plane☺️

He held my hands and smooched them. He expressed his love for me with a glittering smile on his face. " You are the real description of an African Queen. Your skin is as soft as butter and I want to spread you all over my bread" he whispered. " Miss? Miss? Miss?" May I have your passport?" a lady at the front desk Called.

Gosh! I was so embarrassed. Having all these fantasies about a boy I don't even know. Everybody glared at me. I must have looked weird, smiling with my passport pressed down my chest and looking far off.

I handed my passport to the lady, I got checked in and stomped into the plane. Again, I was starring at him as he walked behind me. "Do you need glasses?" another guy scoffed. "Oops! Sorry, I'm so clumsy." I answered.

I looked ahead of me and walked gently into the plane. I was assigned a seat with two other older guys, the look on their faces was one I cannot explain. They looked at me like two hungry lions waiting to devour their prey.

I was so uncomfortable in the Middle. I switched seats and luckily, there was an empty seat beside the guy who had borrowed me his charger.

"Hmmm, is someone sitting here?" I asked in a sheepish tone. "Not certain, but you can sit." He said.

Do you know how the universe constantly finds a way to put everything in place? I believe it was revealing hints that this fine man was my Mr Pefect Right. We took our seats and fastened our seat belts.

There was an awkward silence till I said "We exchanged numbers and texted but you didn't tell me your name. I'm Joyce."
"Dennis" he replied. He didn't look like the chatty kind of person. He was so quiet and peaceful. I began to imagine myself gazing at him while he sleeps.

Finally, we began to have a conversation which of course, I initiated. He talked about his School and his aspirations to become a doctor. I was amazed by all that he was saying but I just literally wanted to know his relationship status.

He explained that he was single because he had just gotten heartbroken. "Let me mend it for you babes," I whispered. "Talking to me?" he asked. "No no, I was singing," I replied.

The plane finally took off. I was so tired. I lied my head against the chair but he took it off it and laid it on his shoulders. I smiled and closed my eyes!

_____________

Cuddles on the plane?!?! What do you think would happen next??