"Really?" I asked doubtfully. He had pulled the same thing not too long ago, rejoicing about how we were there when we were not even close to his secret location.

"Yeah,"

I raised my head and gasped loudly. He taken me to a lake, a lake. It was amazing and very picturesque; the water was a clear sapphire blue and glowed like a gem. Put aside the beauty and breath taking scenery of the place.

"Wow, cool place."

"Well are you ready to go swimming, Saralisiah?" he asked nodding at the crystal clear lake.

I immediately froze. What?

"E-excuse me?" my voice shook to my huge embarrassment.

"Are you ready to go swimming, Saralisiah?" he enunciated each word clearly and carefully the way you talk to a scared kid.

Trey you stupid, narcissistic bastard, I though. He, of all people, knew I couldn't swim (okay I can float but I don't know how to... move around the water) add that to the fact that I have a slight fear of drowning and here he takes me to a place like this. Bastard, that guy is a bastard.

I will not let him see me afraid, "I don't have a bathing suit, genius," I said hands on hips.

"We don't need any," he countered, it took me a while to figure out what he meant if he hadn't start stripping (yes stripping) until he was only wearing trunks in front of me I still wouldn't understand.

Wait he was wearing trunks. He had this all planned! That "Perverted creep," I said aloud.

"Don't flatter yourself Saralisiah you do know that I've seen better, more shapely, bodies than yours right? So why would I look at your body?"

Ouch. That kind of hurt, how did I not see that one coming?

"So you ready now Saralisiah?"

Like the mature teenager I am, I made a face at him. "Hell no, no thank you, bastard"

Trey smirked, "That wasn't a request or a choice,"

"What the- do not think about it," I warned him, taking one step backward.

And he didn't bother to listen, before I could react he had carried me, bridal style, and jumped into the lake.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A GUN!" I screamed. I won't lie I'm a wimp, I have a lot of things I'm afraid of, on the top list includes falling (thanks so much to Skyler) and in the very top,

Before I could gasp for some air my head was under the cool water.

I got a great glimpse under the water; it was so clear, the water, that it hardly seemed real. A small school of fish swam away from me. I was going under the water, deeper. I panicked and tried to propel myself up the water.

Oh, crap. I couldn't reach the top. I struggled some more, I was almost out of breath until a hand grabbed me by the arm to the surface.

I struggled for my breath then turned on him, when we reached the shallow parts that my toes could touch. I glared at him, trying to not to look at his nice built, cool abs and dark hair.

"Crap, I'm wet!" I tossed my hair back. The shirt clung to my body like a second skin, the jeans were soaked and the shoes somehow one of them fell off. Such a shame, and they looked cute too.

Trey raised a brow. I narrowed my eyes but could feel a blush creep along my cheeks, "Not like that you perv,"

"And your face says another thing," I splashed in his face.