7

"look all I'm say is if hot chocolate tastes good and dr pepper tastes good then it won't taste good together." I said giggling. "You don't know that for sure" Brennen replied. "Oh yeah so let's just say chocolate mousse and pizza with taste good " Griffin said and we all began laughing. I immediately stopped and gripped near my wound. I groaned in pain and suddenly the door swung open to reveal the rest of the gang. My eyes instantly met the eyes of Colby's. "Hey" I said lifting my hand slowly and dropping it almost immediately not having a lot of energy in me. I hate feeling weak, not being able to do much. It sucks. "Hey " he said his eyes going soft everyone walked into the room. ( I forgot to mention they moved yn to her room where since she was only injured.) Some sat on the floor, chairs or bean bags. Colby sat on the foot of my bed holding my hand. "Do as you know she's ok, she'll obviously need rest and it will be hard to do simple things like sitting up or sitting down, getting up but she should be fully recovered in maybe a month's time" Griffin said and Colby nodded looking down from our interlocked hands to my eyes a gave him a small smile which he returned. "How do you know this stuff?" I asked "I learned a lot from my parents as they worked in a hospital. I started helping but back out after a couple months." He replied and I nodded. We all sat in my room having our own little conversations with each other. Its kinda crazy, I came here to get information and report it but then I started loving it here. I don't know how long I've been here but I have so many memories. Having girl time with the girls doing face masks with them and watching movies, then  the boys joined and we ended up doing face masks on them. Sam being the idiot and moving so we got a stain on my blanket but it's there for a memory. We ended up paint Navi's and the other dogs nails and doing make up on the boys and watching romantic movies afterwards. Or the day Jake and I were annoying each other so I threw a piece of pizza at him hitting him in the face. He tried throwing it back but I ducked and it hit Mike on the chest  and aryia yelled out "food fight" and Jake and I ended up getting in trouble and had to clean it all up .  I have so many great memories with them... I love them. I  am risking my own job. I let out a sigh remembering I'll lose my job if my boss finds out. I'll probably be living here but I'll have to get my things from my house including Max. I let out yet another sigh this time louder that I thought it would be. " You ok?" Colby looking said looking down to me. I nodded and he squeezed my hand lightly causing a small smile to appear on my face. "So what did you do to the man I forgot to ask Brennen?" I asked and he looked down to his phone on the bed and moved his hand from mine putting turning his phone on . He showed me a picture of the guy and I kinda wanted to laugh and throw up at the same time. He had carvings and gun shots everywhere one of the carvings on his forehead said "dick head" which made me want to laugh more than puke. "Who carved that?" I asked and he smiled looking over to Jake. Jake was one of my best friends. He was always there for me even when they thought I was reporting information when I was not. " He was really scared and angry but it was funny seeing him do that " Colby said with a light chuckle and I felt my smile grow. I can't laugh with out wincing at the pain. I wrapped my fingers around his eyes meeting mine. I was trapped in his gaze. I couldn't help but look down to his lips here and there. I felt myself slowly moving towards him and I couldn't stop. I noticed he was too. We were so close I could feel his hot breatb against my lips. Our lips brushed against each other's, I hesitated but Our lips attached moving in sync together. It felt like everyone else In the room just disappeared and it was only the two of us. I pulled away fully realising what was happening. I heard someone clear there throat and I brought my gaze towards where I heard the sound, just to see Brennen sitting there only the floor with a giant smirk on his face. "What's going on there guys?" He said acting innocently. "Shut it Brennen" i said rolling my eyes and flipping him off. I looked back at colby.

Long time no post guys!!! Yeah sorry I don't think anyone likes this book and I don't know if I do or not .  But yeah that's where I'm ending it right now . I'm working on other books too I just didn't post any of them yet. I don't know when I will but hope you had or are having a great day.