5

I told everyone the plan and we started getting ready. Colby and I got close again after a couple days of them finding out that I was a spy. Right now we are getting in position for the little war ."Everyone in position?" Colby asked and everyone responded with a yes. " Did you hear that?" Corey asked us through the ear piece we all had. " Corey you always hear something" Griffin said. " No I heard that they're near." Sam responded. I started hearing faint talking and whispering. The cops and red scorpions were gonna be here . The cops gonna take down the Red Scorpions and Black Serpents. First the cops came and took their hiding spots on the ground, then the red scorpions took there's on ground too. I was on ground and the rest of the gang was on higher surfaces. They all hid in their spots and when everyone was quitly waiting I fired from at one of the red scorpions and that's what caused everyone except the BS: Black Serpents stayed quiet, waiting for there to be less cops and RS: Red Scorpions to deal with. I ran knowing if I stayed I'd end up dead just like that guy I just killed. The BS started viewing from the top ending the war from the bottom. Most of the cops ran away with the injured Rs in cuffs. We walked down stairs holding our guns out . We knew that wasn't the whole of the Rs so we kept our guns ready. After almost a minute of no sound we walked further in. I searched one side of the room making sure no one was hiding.
I went around this corner and felt someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth. I tried screaming. But it was too muffled to hear. I then felt a sharp pain in my chest and let out a louder scream . I then heard a couple gunshots in the distance. And the person dropped me to the floor. My lifeless body just lying there.
I heard footsteps coming up to me fast and the person picked me up . "Yn...Are there?"  I heard Colby's voice slowly fading away. " Yeah ." I replied blood spilling from my mouth. " Stay with me please" he begged ." I love you Colby...I love all of you" I said coughing inbetween." Dont please stay with me ." " No Colby. I don't think I can" I said . "Please . I can't see myself with out you, ever since we met I loved you" he said his voice cracking he was lucky no one else was there or he'd be ruined ." You'll ....find away ...what have you been doing when I wasn't here?" " Dying ... Dying slowly ." He said  his words fading and from my mind and my eyes slowly closing." Please dont leave me."

Another junk one I know its 10:50 rn I'm so tired sorry . Not gonna blame it an all things I have to do though but hope you enjoyed