07 ⊳ HOUSE OF INTRUDERS.

Start from the beginning

Snapping her head around to face the pranksters (more specifically, Jerome), the nerd's eyes widened as she accused him, "You creep, you did this!"

"We never said a word, promise." Jerome informed her, raising his hands in defence of the pranksters – which was true, if the boy had an agreement with someone, then he tended to stick to his word.

At that, Mara turned her eyes on Sydney, being aware that the girl was always with the boy and could read him like a book, and thus would be able to tell if he was lying, "He's telling the truth; we didn't tell. You're just..." The female prankster paused, attempting to think of the right words to say as she hesitantly finished with, "...really bad at cheating - so no, Jerome isn't a creep... at least, for that reason, anyways."

With a roll of his eyes, Jerome nudged Sydney in her side for insulting him (even though he was very much aware that she was joking), causing her to turn back to him and stick her tongue out at him, before they both turned upon hearing Amber speak up.

"Sydney's right; why are you calling him a creep, anyways?" Amber questioned, irritation laced in her tone as she continued, "You're the creep – stealing my boyfriend by helping him cheat!"

"I'm not stealing your boyfriend!" Mara practically cried out, denying the accusation made against her before she informed the girl, "And, Mick doesn't know anything about it!"

"What? I don't get it." Amber inquired, clearly puzzled at how the two of them could have cheated without one of them being aware about it, and she turned to the three jokesters for answers.

"I love this part." Jerome began, a smile on his lips whilst he sat up a little straighter, holding onto Sydney so that she didn't fall off him, before he continued, telling the fashionista, "She did it for him secretly."

"You are unbelievable." The fashionista started slowly, her eyes darting from the nerd to the test papers as she continued, asking, "Did you really think you could get Mick by doing that?"

Within seconds, Amber had slammed the test papers down and, before anyone even had the chance to intervene, grabbed Mara by the shoulders in an attempt to pull her to the ground, making the nerd release a scream as they wrestled, the room erupting into chants whilst Sydney's eyes widened in shock at the actions of Amber Millington, shooting up out of Jerome's lap as she wondered how to stop the fight – who knew Amber Millington had it in her?

Cautiously, Sydney rushed towards the pair, attempting to pull their arms away from each other as she tried to break them up, but both of them were tougher than they looked – especially Amber, although she had a lot of anger to fuel her strength. Honestly, Sydney thought she had no chance of stopping the fight by herself, and she knew that it was a horrendous and stupid idea to put herself, physically, in the middle of them unless she wanted her eyeball scratched out by Amber.

"Ding, dong! Round one!" Jerome called out, leaning forward into his seat as he tried to grab Sydney's wrist in an attempt to pull her back and away from the fight, but she shrugged his grip off, snapping her head back to face him with an annoyed look on her face.

"Not helpful!"

"Woah! Cat fight!" Alfie shouted, a crowed beginning to form in the room so that they could all watch the fight, whilst the female prankster sent a sharp glare towards her friend, frustrated that neither of them were helping and simply encouraging them.