~31~

2 years later...

"Aight babe, ready?" Wuho said.

"Yes, I'm ready." Minju said.

"Can you guys stop it please? Don't repeat that fake relationship." Wuho chuckled at Chaeyeon.

"Someone's jealous hahaha. I'm talking about you, babe. Not Minju. And why did you reply to me?" He then saw Minju typing and looking at her phone.

"She's texting. And you misunderstood that."

"W-Whatever. Let's do this." Wuho pinched her cheeks and peck her lips.

"Alright now. Let's go. Minju-ya. Press record please." They both get ready and Minju pressed the button and it started recording.

(Chaeyeon and Wuho are the first couple)

After they're done, they monitored their dance.

"Omo it looks so perfect!" Chaeyeon said.

"It is. I'll ask Junwoo hyung to edit and upload this." Chaeyeon nodded and Wuho leaves the practice room. Chaeyeon then goes beside Minju who is still on her phone.

"Gosh Minju-ya. You really can't stop being on your phone, can't you?"

"Hehe. It's just Jonghwan oppa keeps on messaging me and I can't ignore him." Chaeyeon shakes her head.

"First you liked Yong. Then when you always bickered with Jonghwan, you ended up liking him."

"But unnie, Yong oppa likes Hyewon unnie. I do like him so much but I feel like Jonghwan oppa is more sincere to me. Even though we always bickered like a cat and a dog, we end up liking each other."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Well, it was really interesting and fun to watch your triangle love story though."

"It's squared-love unnie. Jonghwan oppa likes Hyewon unnie and I liked Yong oppa. To be honest, Yong oppa and Hyewon unnie also bickered like us. I guess what people said is true. When a male and a female bickered a lot with each other, they'll end up with each other."

"I'm happy that it didn't end up differently. If you ended up with Yong oppa and Jonghwan ended with Hyewon unnie, I don't think you guys got perfect chemistries."

"I think you're right unnie. Ah, by the way, what about Gangie oppa and Yena unnie? Are they still together?"

"They're sometimes on and off. Sometimes they broke up and sometimes they get back together. I don't really understand their relationship but it's their problem so I can't butt into their couple problems."

"I also don't understand it. They look good with each other but at the same time they're not."

"I know right? Well, if they're meant to be then they'll end up getting married to each other. Like me and Wuho."