25 | forever (end)

"Yuu!" she exclaimed and hurriedly raised her arms, going for an embrace.

"My angel's finally calling my name," he thought with a bright smile forming on his face.

"Yuu," she cried his name again as she finally placed her arms around his neck.

As Nishinoya tried to embrace Y/N back, he didn't notice the impact of her tackle. Surprised, he fell out of balance and landed on the ground, with her still embracing him.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," she lifted her head and supported her balance with her arms.

"I've been waiting, too, my Y/N-chan!" he exclaimed, beaming with excitement and energy on their moment of reuniting.

"I missed you, Y/N-chan!" he added and gazed at her beauty.

"I missed you too, Yuu-kun," Y/N said it back without a trace of doubt.

"I love you, Nishinoya Yuu, I love you," she confessed, but now in a more bashful and softer voice. It reminded Nishinoya of her shyer self before.

"S-she loves me!" he thought, now blushing.

"I, I love you too," he responded with a nervous smile.

"She your girlfriend, Nishinoya?" Marco's voice snapped the two back to reality, the reality that they were in public in broad daylight.

The two instantly got up and quickly straighted their posture. She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, a mannerism Nishinoya noticed to have remained.

"Yeah," Nishinoya placed his arms around her shoulders to pull her near him, "She's my Y/N."

"Oh, I see."

"Ah, Marco, this is Ayase Y/N," Nishinoya properly introduced, "Y/N-chan, meet Marco, he's my roommate."

"Oh! Marco-san, nice to meet you," she greeted and lowered her head.

"Hello," he greeted her back.

"Well, I really need to go buy more fish now. So I'll just leave the two of you alone, okay?" Marco said before getting his purchases.

"Alright, see ya later!" Nishinoya excitedly spoke and waved.

The two watched Marco walk away into a distance. Without hesitation, Y/N held Nishinoya's hand. "I missed this," she admitted as her soft delicate fingers intertwined with his.

"I never really thought you'd come all the way here, Y/N-chan," Nishinoya told her as they walked.

"My Y/N-chan came from Japan to Italy just for me? She's such an angel!" he thought.

"I promised you I'd run to you," she reminded, "Didn't you think I'd actually do that?" she asked.

Nishinoya recalled his silly and exaggerated vow to Tanaka that he'd die single, not willing to date anyone else.

"You literally did," Nishinoya laughed, "And it still doesn't feel real," he said between chuckles.

"You're real right?! I'm not crazy, right? Right?!" Nishinoya exclaimed and held her hand tighter.

"Oh, am I actually a figment of your imagination?" she went along with it.

"Hey, I was a little worried there," he whined.

"I'm here now, I'm really here now, Yuu." She smiled at his whines.

"Are you going to stay here in Italy for long? Or are you going back to Japan?" he asked.

"I mean, if you're going back to Ja-"

"I'm staying with you, Yuu. I'll stay with you forever."

lucky perv
end