LA

-Scott-

I was so excited to meet Mitch in person. I loved talking to him over the phone and through texts but I really wanna see him face-to-face. He's only staying for a week but I don't care. As long as I get to see him.

"I'm getting on the plane Scotty. I have to go. I'll see you when I get there."

"Okay Brit. I'll be here waiting." I hung up and waited around for him. I decided to clean up a bit so I didn't seem like a pig. I needed to shower so I did that first.

When I got out of the shower, I dried my purple hair. I put my gel in and walked out. I felt my stomach growl so I headed for the kitchen.

After I ate, I cleaned a lot. I got Mitch's room all set up for him and decided to pass the time watching tv.
-
After a while, I looked at the clock. It was 3 am. Damn. I need sleep.

I got up after turning the tv off and went to bed. Mitch was coming tomorrow so I had to be ready.
-
-
I woke up the next morning and got ready as soon as I could. I showered, went out to Starbucks of course, and then to the grocery store after I realized I didn't have a lot of food.

When I got to the store, I decided to text Mitch about his celebration.

To Mitch: Want cake & ice cream?

From Mitch: YES! Are you at the store?

To Mitch: I am. Want something?

From Mitch: ....Tea. ;)

To Mitch: Gotcha Brit-boy! :) How far away are you?

From Mitch: 2 hours. I'm so excited to meet you in person!

To Mitch: SAME

I got all the groceries I needed and went home.
-
-
-
I got home and put the groceries away. I spent the next hour and a half cleaning things and stuff for Mitch to arrive. I was bored for the last half hour before I heard a small knock on my door. I took a deep breath and walked over to the door. I peeked though the little peep hole to see a shorter man with pink hair standing with a bag at his feet.

I unlocked the door slowly and opened it to see Mitch with a big smile on his face.

-Mitch-

"Hi Scotty." I said as he motioned for me to come in.

"Hi Mitch. Here. Let me take that." He grabbed my bag from me, "I'll show you to your room." I followed him to the living room and he opened a door by his telly.

We walked in and he set my bag on the big bed, "It's nice. Thank you, Scott."

He turned around to me, "Your accent sounds even better in person." I smiled at him and he laughed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So, I like your place." I said walking out of the room I was staying in and into the living room, "Nice Beyoncé painting. It's cool." I pointed to a painting of Beyoncé on his wall behind his gray sectional couch.

"My friend Alex did it for me. It was a birthday present last year."

"Your birthday is soon. I'll be in college college by then." I smiled at Scott as he stared at me intently. I noticed how his blue eyes looked. They were so beautiful.

"That you will be. So, it's dinner time. What do you want to eat? I could order in or we could go out?"

"I'd like to see LA a little. Could we go out. Please?"

"Of course. Definitely. You pick the restaurant."

I put the hood up on my sweatshirt as Scott and I walked down to a corner and got into an über. We made it to the restaurant and I just looked around at the city. It was amazing.

"Coming?" Scott asked. I realized I had been standing there looking around.

"Sorry. I got distracted."

"That's okay. You and I will take a walk later and I'll show you around." He held the door for me as I walked into the restaurant.
-
"It was so good." I told Scott as we walked on the sidewalk through LA.

"It was really good. Great decision to eat there."

"Thank you. I truly enjoyed it."

"Mitch?" Scott asked as I stared at the night sky above us.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanna tell you something. I'm completely comfortable being 100% honest with you. So I'm just gonna say it."

"Okay Scottland. Go ahead." I shifted my feet and looked at Scott as he tried to find the words to say.

"Mitch. I'm fall-Uh. I'm falling, for you."

"You're falling for me? Like...?"

"Falling in love with you, Mitch. I just thought I'd tell you so I wasn't keeping a secret. I hate secrets." He went to continue walking before I grabbed his arm.

"Scott. You didn't let me respond mate." He turned back towards me and gave me a concerned look, "I'm falling for you too." He chuckled and I linked my arm in his as we continued to walk.