Chapter 1074

Please continue to vote and follow fellas💖

-XavieZayne💋

I Don’t Want Your Emperor’s Seat

It was only then did Xuan Tianmo realise that his arm which he stuck into his pants had been caught in a soft whip and the other end of the soft whip was firmly grasped in Xuan Tianming’s hand.

This was not so bad yet, just as he planned to stick his other hand into his pants, similarly, a tight feeling was also felt on that arm, another whip wrapped around it, and this time, the other end of that whip was held in Feng Yuheng’s hand.

“What do both of you…… want to do?” Xuan Tianmo was so uncomfortable and he could not speak softly and his face had turned red from having to hold it in. His lower body itched so much that he wanted to die, but helplessly, he could not free any hand to scratch. Without any other choice, he could only try his best to press himself against the door of the jail cell, squirming around to try to ease the itch, scolding loudly at the same time: “Feng Yuheng, you sly person, you must have caused me to become like this, you must have! You threw that woman onto my bed, it must be you!”

Feng Yuheng nodded, seriously admitting this matter, she told Xuan Tianmo: “That’s right, it’s me, it was me who carried that person from the imperial palace and threw her on your bed. What, you’re upset? Xuan Tianmo, you shouldn’t complain about others, if you wish to do so, then blame yourself. If all of you did not target Zirui, then you would not have ended up in this state today. Coming out to mess around, you will have to return one day. You have done so many evil deeds and will receive retribution one day. And the current retribution, I still think it’s not enough.”

After she said this, Xuan Tianming no longer held back and reached out to search Xuan Tianmo, quickly pulling out the commanding tally. That was the tally to command the imperial guards in the palace, with such a thing, he could change out all the imperial guards, completely getting rid of old Eighth’s forces in the imperial palace.

Originally, Xuan Tianmo treated his imperial guard tally as the most important item, but currently, he did not have the capacity to deal with this anymore. His lower body was itching so much that he wanted to die, but both his hands were tightly trapped in the whips of these two family members, he wanted to scratch but could not, so he could only stand there helplessly, breaking down mentally.

But Feng Yuheng also felt that this was a good way to torture someone, therefore she summoned the wardens and ordered them to bring over the strongest ropes to securely tie Xuan Tianmo up, stripping him at the same time so he could see the disastrous state of his lower body at any time.

These wardens were spirited when they heard this, guarding the jail, they knew many ways to torture others, today they learned something new from Princess Yu, to the point that they all wanted to ask how this itching condition was obtained, if someone came in here in the future, they could also try to have them itch like this.

Xuan Tianmo was ineffective in his attempts to resist and his clothes were taken successfully, then ropes were tied around his four limbs and he was tied to a wooden frame in the jail cell. That wooden frame was originally used for interrogation, trying him up there now, his lower body was suspended in mid-air. The itching was still there, but there was no way for him to move around.

Xuan Tianmo lost all hope and started to shout loudly, but he did not even know what he was shouting. Under that itch, his mental state had started to blur.