Chapter 2

Once I get ready Peeta, Jack and Leo are waiting for me "took you long enough" Jack says " okay I was just getting ready" i say we start walking there when I see Katniss and her sister prim walk past I turn away so they won't see me. I know prim because she goes to my school but we don't talk once we get our names signed off we stand in our spots I'm all by myself because the boys stand separate. I don't listen or watch until I hear the names getting called out that's when I hear the name for the girls " Primrose Everdeen" i can't believe it's her it was her first year then I hear her sister" I volunteer, I volunteer as tribute" everyone gasps her sister prim is screaming her name when I see the guy that got hit by my knife drag her away she gets to the stage and says her name"Katniss Everdeen". Before I know it's the boys turn I'm standing there when I hear a name that makes me cry " Peeta Mellark" " noooooo" I scream out " Peeta" he looks at me sadly i quickly push past all the girls till I'm at the front I yell at my other brother leo I yell " Leo do something" he just shakes his head and turns away I feel angry he nearly the oldest he should do something all I think is coward. I am taken back by some peacekeepers I am screaming yelling and crying at them they take me out to the streets and tell me to shut up I say " make me" cheekily. One of them gets out his gun out and says " shut up or i shoot" i stop and say "fine" after the reaping is finished in allowed to see Peeta when I walk in my 2 other brothers and my mum and dad are there they look at me that's when I see Peeta the first thing I say is " you can't go!" "I have to" he says that's when I start crying my eyes out then I black out.