The Hallow Is Gone - Devil Within.

Previously on the Originals-

KLAUS: A thousand years ago, we three made an eternal vow. To protect each other, always and forever. Freya, that vow now includes you. As it includes my daughter. She is my heart and soul. Right now she's out there, alone in the darkness, fighting. We can't give up. So I'm begging you... All of you... If there's any chance...
VINCENT: I think I know a way to save her.
KLAUS: Anything.
VINCENT: If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family. This is gonna be the end of always and forever.

KLAUS: I know you're in there. And I know you can hear me, so I want you to listen very carefully.
[Klaus leans over to Hope and begins to talk to her, his eyes glistening with tears.]

KLAUS: You are my daughter. You're a Mikaelson. And you are strong, and brave, unlike anyone I've ever known.
[Hayley is walking around there. When she sees Klaus talking to Hope, she stops to look at them.]

KLAUS: [continues talking to his daughter] In fact, you helped me believe in something your uncle once said. "Family is power".
[Klaus kisses Hope on the forehead, then sighs and turns around, finding Hayley looking at him. Hayley nods to Klaus to come nearer and Klaus approaches her.]

HAYLEY: You're a good dad, Klaus. And you deserve the truth. There is something that you need to know about the ritual. Vincent didn't want to tell you because he didn't think that you'd go through with it, but I know that you will. I know that you'll do anything for her. Even if it means never seeing her again.
[Klaus is completely taken aback, he is about to say something but decides not to, then he turns around to look at Hope.]

The Abattoir (Courtyard)

[Vincent is preparing the ritual. An angry Rebekah approaches him.]

REBEKAH: Did you honestly think you could trick us into performing the ritual without telling the entire truth?
VINCENT: You and your family aren't my problem. The only thing that I'm concerned about right now is that little girl and the monster that's inside of her.
REBEKAH: Is it hard to see me from up there on your high horse? She is my niece. Of course we will do whatever we have to do to protect her, but you can damn well be honest about it!
VINCENT: See, your reaction, right there has just proven my point. You Mikaelsons are selfish, egocentric fanatics. It is not my job, nor is it my inclination to try to convince you to do the right thing. If you really want to save your niece, then you need to get out of my ear and let me do what it is that I do.
REBEKAH: You know what? You...
FREYA: [interrupts Rebekah and approaches her] He's right. I may not agree with his tactics... but he's our only chance at saving Hope.
REBEKAH: [looking at Vincent] Lucky you, I guess I'll just have to postpone the disembowelment.
FREYA: Rebekah?
REBEKAH: What?
FREYA: Have you heard from Kol?
REBEKAH: Not a word.
FREYA: I'll try reaching him with magic.
[Freya is about to leave but stops when she hears Vincent talking.]

VINCENT: Okay, look, we need four volunteers that are connected to Hope through blood. We have Rebekah, we have Klaus and Elijah, that makes three. If you can't get to Kol, then we're gonna have to use Hayley.
FREYA: No. No, that is not happening.
[Vincent frowns, both him and Rebekah look at Freya, waiting for her to go on with her speech.]

FREYA: Not when there's another way.
[Freya leaves.]

KLAUS: I never saw myself in the man who raised me. In fact, the first time I saw myself in another was the day I met you. [smiling at the memory] Throwing apples at the oppressor who whipped you raw. I should've known you'd grow up to be a better man than I.
[Marcel takes a breath before speaking]

MARCEL: You do realize we're about, um, 100 years too late for this talk?
KLAUS: Well, I'm hardly perfect. Unless we forget the five years I spent in your dungeon, neither are you.
MARCEL: Yeah, well, you see, I'm not really too moved by your opinion. If I was, I'd have to face the fact that I'm not good enough for your family, that I'm not good enough for Rebekah, that I'm not...
KLAUS: [interrupts him] You are family. And as for my sister, her love for you was a threat. How could either of you love each other and still have room for me? In any case, I just wanted to see you one last time before we part ways for good, if only to set the record straight.
[Klaus looks away for a moment, searching for the right words.]