Beginning

"P-Please don't! I'm not ready!"
"But I am..."
"Ahh!!"
"Stop screaming, it's just a game!"
"Yah, but I lost!!"
"Whatever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there! My name's Dru and I'm sorry for breaking the fourth wall so early in this story, but I just want you to know that...I AM NOT GETTING RAPED....okay. Onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Meanie! I deserved to win..." Dru yelled out in anger.

"No you didn't. You suck at that game little bro." Dru's older brother, Aiden said.

"Shut up! Asshole..." Dru looked down at the floor."How is it that you're better than me at Dungeons and Dragons? I'm the nerd, I'm supposed to be smarter than you..."

"Bro, I'm like..4 years older than you. I'm more wiser!" Aiden joked and chuckled. Dru couldn't stop himself from laughing along with his brother.

"O-okay... I get it." He said laughing.

"Now then. I believe you should get going to school! It's almost time." Aiden said, looking at the time.

Dru looked at the clock. "Oh crap! You could have told me it was already 8:26!!!" He grabbed his backpack and ran out the door. "BYE AIDEN!!!!" He yelled out.

"That kid..." Aiden said to himself before walking into his room and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Soooo...how was it?? Leave a star if you liked it, but if you didn't... I'LL TELL THE RAINBOW KING TO EAT ALL THE LOLLIPOP PEOPLE OF CANDY TOWN!!! *evil laughter*