You fell?

After a few hours of letting lizzie cool down, hope got bored in the lobby and decided to head back up to the room. She knocked on the door but it was not lizzie standing on the other side

"Oh, Caroline. I mean, ms Forbes. I just came to talk to lizzie"

"She's not here, her father wanted to see her and she wasn't feeling well so she decided to go stay with him rather than here, want me to pass on a message"

"No it's fine, um... could I have her number though?"

Caroline nodded and grabbed a piece of paper from the bedside locker and wrote down her daughters number.

"Between us, I'm really glad you're getting close with Elizabeth. She's always really struggled to make friends and I've been really worried about her. She's been talking about you a lot"

Hope smiled

"She has"

"Yeah, your friendship has made her happier than she has been in a while"

"I'm glad I could make her happy. Thanks for the number ms Forbes"

"Please, call me Caroline" she hugged hope and walked out, closing the door gently behind her

hope was about to text lizzie when josie stormed through the door

"Oh, hope." The girl seemed angry

"What's up jo"

"Where's lizzie I need to talk to her" she looked around the room.

"Your dad asked to see her so She left"

"My dad asked"

"Yeah.. why?"

"He only asks to see us when we're in trouble, otherwise we always end up asking him. Or usually we just avoid him. He must've seen the video"

It felt as if hopes heart had risen into her throat

"What"

"The video, of you and Lizzie. That's what I wanted to talk to her about"

"he sent that out?!" Hope yelled as she stood up from the bed.

"I don't know who but, yeah. It got sent around basically the whole school." josie walked up closer to hope. "So... howcome"

"Howcome what?"

"Howcome you kissed her" she kept moving forward

"Because...." hope looked more nervous by each step josie took. Josie leaned forward and kissed her. it took a moment for hope to process what was going on and she pushed josie away

"What the hell are you doing?" She jumped back

"What?"

"You just kissed me"

"Yeah, I know"

"But you know I kissed lizzie"

"So?"

"So you don't care about hurting your sister"

"First of all" josie got angry "she hurt me. She knew I liked you because I told her when you first got here, but she went ahead and kissed you anyways. She's selfish. Always has been always will be."

"She didn't steal me because I was never yours"

"What's your problem, she doesn't like you anyways. She's just using you to make me angry, she always does it"

"That's not true. We've spent a lot of time together and we have gotten really close. the kiss wasn't planned it happened in the moment. She wasn't trying to hurt you."

"Oh..." josie sighed "I'm sorry"

Hope shrugged "I think you should go"

So she left.

Hope sat down on the bed and took out her phone to text lizzie.

Hope shut off her phone

Hope shut off her phone. If lizzie wanted her to stop she's gonna stop. But that doesn't mean she's gonna stop worrying.