Feeling Left Out

Jaspers POV

Today is the day I go back to work, I've been off sick with the flu. I'm so excited to see Henry! And Charlotte...but mostly Henry.

"Yo yo yiggity yo" I said as I walked out the elevator and into the man cave.

"Ugh what's he doing here?" Piper said.

"I'm here because this is where I work."

"Um no you work in Junk N Stuff, this is the man cave haven't you noticed?"

"Stop fighting you two." Ray told us.

I walked up to Henry and Charlotte who were sitting on the chair deep in a conversation.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Jasper." They said at the same time,then they continued on with their conversation.

"What you guys up to?" I said.
They ignored me. I tried to listen what they were saying but when I leaned in a bit closer they stopped talking and stared at me with blank expressions.

Charlotte smiled at me for at least 2 seconds

"What do you want?" Henry said

"I just wanna see what you guys are talking about...is that ok?" I asked

"No it's not Jasper, this is a private talk between us besties, so please go away. Oh and no offence I just only trust Henry with what I'm talking about ." She smiled at me again.

I was so angry, they're my best friends how could they leave me out and how could Char not trust me?

Henry's POV

When Jasper tried to listen to our conversation, I got nervous. We were talking about him and how he can be weird sometimes. Me and Char feel like people will start making fun of us if we're best friends with Jasper and we don't wanna be made fun of.

"Maybe we should just say to him that we don't wanna be best friends anymore." Said Charlotte.

"No. We can't he's always been there for me and I don't wanna make him upset, what if we just don't spend much time with him at school, then maybe he'll figure out we don't wanna be friends anymore." I replied back.

"You don't want to be friends anymore?" Jaspers voice came from behind us.

I quickly looked at Charlotte. I didn't know what to say, should I tell him the truth or should I lie?

"No we do wanna be friends you must of heard us wrong." Charlotte said to him. I could tell she was nervous.

"You said something about not wanting to be friends!"

"Yes we did but that is another friend of ours not you." I said

"Their lying, they have no other friends but you can always be my friend." Schwoz told Jasper

"Shut up Schwoz, no one wants to be friends with you!" Jasper was clearly angry. He didn't want anything to do with me and Char anymore so he stormed out of the man cave whispering something under his breath.

Authors note 😊

Hey guys! How did I do with this chapter? Let me know😘