"Come out slowly,watch your head"he said,guiding me.

We got out of the car, I could hear the busy streets. He took off the blindfold,I opened my eyes and saw that we were at a very expensive looking hotel. He takes my hand and pulls me inside the hotel with him.

"Good evening sirs, how may I help you?"the concierge asked.

"Hi, I have a reservation under Gulf 
Traipipattanapong"Type said.

My eyebrows raised in confusion as to why the reservation was under a different name, who is he to Type?

"Ah,yes! I do have that reservation,here are your room keys and this was delivered for you today as well"she said,passing the keys and a big bouquet of flowers as well.

He takes the flowers and the key cards.

"Your room is on the 6th floor,go straight and turn left for the elevators. Please enjoy your stay Mr.Traipipattanapong"she said.

Type nodded and held myhand again as we made our way to the elevators. We hopped in and arrived at the 6th floor. We both got out ,I stopped walking. He turned his attention to me.

"Who is Gulf?And why did he give you flowers?What are you trying to play at Type?"I asked,frowning.

He sighed.

"Ai'Tharn! Stop getting worked up. Gulf is my cousin,his husband owns this hotel... and these are for you"he explained as he then handedthe bouquet of flowers to me.

I blinked at him as I accepted the flowers from him.

"Did you calm down now?"he asked as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Hmmm...maybe"I pouted.

He smiles as he took out the key card.

"Close your eyes first"he said.

I closed my eyes, I hear him open the door to our room. He slowly guides me inside as he then locks the door.

"Okay,open!"he said.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in awe.