Chapter 15:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN'S POV*

When I woke up,it was already noon time, I rolled to my side and saw that Type wasn't in bed anymore. I reached for the note by the night stand.

"Practice today,be done by 2pm. Come swing by the field and get me... be ready coz  I'll be hungry by then" the note said.

I could only chuckle, so typical of him. Such a glutton you are my love. I was about to get up from bed when I suddenly hear a phone ringing,I looked and saw that Type had left his phone.

'What should I do?It's his dad calling "I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"I started.

"Ah. Hello? Little man?"his dad asked.

"Hello uncle. I'm Tharn, his roommate. He left his phone by accident"I spoke.

"Ah! I see! That boy hasn't changed.. always leaving things behind. Do you know what time he will be done?"he asked.

"Ah, right now he has soccer practice. But I'll go and drop his phone to him later"I answered.

"Okay. Just tell him to call me once he is finished. We are almost in town"his dad said.

"Yes Uncle, I will let him know"I said.

"Ok. Thank you" he replied and with that hung up the call.

I breathed a sight of relief, even though I haven't met his father...he kinda sounds a little bit scary. I put his phone down and laid out the clothes I was gonna use. Once I did that, I took my towel and headed for a shower.

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed and slung my guitar on the shoulders then headed out. Before meeting Type, I had to go see Long  since he signed us up for an event at school.

"Ai'Tharn!" he called out,waving at me.

I nod my head and headed over to where he was. Our 2 other band members were already there.

"So what is this event about?"I asked.

"Did you need to ask? It's almost valentine's day... our school is planning a fair in the afternoon and a concert at night"Lhong explained.

"You really signed us up for this huh?"I asked.

"Well it's an opportunity to get our band out there... plus you can serenade your dear Type in the process"he explained.

That didn't sound like a bad idea after all.

"Fine,.so what  songs are  we singing?"I asked.

"So here's our line up for the songs..."Lhong started and we brainstormed until 2pm.

After that,I bid them goodbye and told them we'd practice starting tomorrow.   I made my way over to the field where I was just in time since they just got of the locker rooms.

"Ai'Type!" I called out to him.

He excused himself from Champ and Techno and walked towards me.