Moving in!

In the roles:
Chase Hudson as old childhood friend.
You don't know the rest of the group yet, but you're dating Josh from Sway house. Who is the best boyfriend you could imagine!

Backstory:

You are playing yourself Y/n L/n (your name and last name). You're 17 years old and LOVE doing tik toks. One day one of your best frends Chase invited you to the Hype House. In the first place it was rly hard to convince your parents to move in, but with Chase's help you convinced them. You're now moving in and are meeting the rest of the group for the first time.

Chapter 1
Your p.o.v.
You just got of the taxi and are at the Hype house. You see some of the guys at the balcony and take a picture for your Instagram,but you don't see Chase. You kinda waited a bit bc it would be too weird 2 just show up. Then you saw his Instagram comment that said that he saw you. You look up and saw him right in front of you.

Y/n: Chasssseeeee! You screamed and run into his arms.

Chase: I have waiting for you for so long!

Y/n: Well, here I am. You said while you both cracked into laughter.

Chase: So, let's see the others.

Y/n: Yay, I'm soooooo excited!

It took some time to get to the balcony the guys where at, the house was soooooo big! And then you saw the rest of the group. And omg they even looked better in real life! Hey Y/n don't think so you have a boyfriend!!

Chase: Hey, this is the new girl Y/n

Avani: Hi, nice too meet you

Nick: Hey, welcome to the Hype house
Y/n!

Then just you said hi to the rest of the group and Chase, Avani and Nick stared showing you around. Then they show you, your room.

Then you go down stairs to see the other guys  who are watching Netflix.

Y/n: Hey guys, what are u watching?

Charli: Nothing rly

Y/n: Oh okay then...

Ondreaz: HEY! Let's play truth or dare!

Tony: Again brother??

Ondreaz: We have a new girl so let's play truthhhhhh or dareee!

Y/n: Yeah sure, I'm in!

Tony: MEE TOO!!!! Oh I meant sure uhmm why not?

The rest: I'm in!

You stared to play t or d with Ondreaz, Tony, Nick, Chase, Avani, Addison, Charli, Alex and Kouvr. At first it was rly easy truths and dares, but then things got real.

Tony: Truth or Dare Y/n??

Y/n: Uhmm let's go with truth

Tony: Soo, do u have a boyfriend and if yes who??

Y/n: Yeah I have a boyfriend, I actually think a lot of u know him, you know Josh from the Sway House??

All: Yeah, he's a nice guy.

Ondreaz: Well, I thought he was dating Nessa.

Y/n: Uhm no they're just friends, why would you think that?!?

Ondreaz: What ever,let's continue...

Y/n: Okay, truth or dare Ondreaz??

Ondreaz: Truth...

Y/n: Soooo why would u think that MY BOYFRIEND was with Nessa?!?!?!

Ondreaz: Hey chill, I just saw them kissing one day  at their house.

Y/n: No, you must have seen wrong!!

Ondreaz: Well I see what I saw, ask him yourse-

Chase: STOP IT! Let's just change subject everyone!

Y/n: Yeah sure.. I'm pretty tired I think I'm going to bed now. Nice playing with you guys see ya tomorrow.

I ran away and started crying. Then you heard a knock on your door. You whipped your tears that had fallen on your cheeks and open the door. There right in front of you Tony stood there looking at you.