Chapter ~ 13

Jimins POV
y/n: WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU MET THEM UNTIL NOW?!
We can hear all of the things that she is saying, even hearing her broken voice right now is bringing tears to my eyes. We could all hear her falling on the floor out of sadness. I want to hold her so she knows that she isn't alone.
Jk: we need to check on her, let's go!
Jm: no
Tae: what?! Dude did you not just listen to what is going on?! We need to go!
Jm: she will feel overwhelmed if we all go up there at the same time. I'll go.
Jk: what?! Why only YOU get to go check on her.
Yoongi: he's right, if we all go up there she will feel overwhelmed. Let him go.
Jk: fine.
Jimin walks up to her door and grabs the handle and opens the door slowly. Only to find y/n crying her eyes out on the floor not caring who sees her. Jimin rushes and sits next to y/n crying.
Jm: come here, don't cry things will get better trust me.
Jimin hugs y/n
y/n: *sniff* how? Tell me how things are going to get better? When things are going great for me someone or something ruins it! You know sometimes I just feel like giving up. Like anything I do i won't be satisfied i'm always doing stuff that makes other people happy *sniff*. What's wrong with me?!
y/n starts to cry her eyes out. Still in Jimins arms.
I don't want her to cry, especially when she says things about herself that aren't true. Seeing her sad makes me hurt more than you can imagine and when you cry your eyes out feels like rocks falling on my head.
Jm: nothing is wrong with you, you just have too many things bottled up. And you shouldn't give up on life, do you want to know how many times me and the members wanted to give up? Many times. But we still manage to push through those rough patches because we know if we did we would regret it. Plus people care about you and they dont want you to give up. WE care about you and it hurts us when you are upset. So don't cry. I don't want to see you cry y/n it makes me want to cry too. So keep your chin up and stand up and show the world that you aren't giving up!
y/n: *sniff* thanks Mochi, that means a lot.
Jm: anytime, now get in bed!
y/n: what why?
Jm: because, we made you breakfast and were going to give it to you until this happened.
y/n: oh you guys don't have to do that for me, I can make my own breakfast thank you very much!
Jm: NOPE you made lunch yesterday and today is your birthday so today,
Jimin picks up y/n bridal style.
y/n: WHAT HEY WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP PICKING ME UP I CAN WALK YOU KNOW!
Jm: you don't need to walk, you have me!
Jimin put y/n on her bed.
Jm: GUYS BRING THE FOOD SHE'S ALL BETTER NOW!!
Bts: ALRIGHT!!
Jm: Ok act surprised
y/n: You got it dude 👍
y/n: wait but i already know because of last night.
Jm: STILL ACT SURPRISED
y/n: haha ok then
Jk: we ARE HEEEEEEEEERRREEE
BTS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!
y/n: haha thanks guys you really didn't have to do this.
Rm: what do you mean we wanted to do this! Plus you deserve it after all you've been through.
Yoongi: you really do soooooooo WE. GOT. YOU. PRESENTS
Jin: WOAH YOONGI YOU'RE SMILING
Yoongi: OH YOU'VE SEEN IT BEFORE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T
Jh: YEA BUT YOUR THE SCARIEST AND THE MOST SERIOUS OUT OF ALL OF US! SO YES WE ARE SURPRISED!
y/n: i've seen him smile yesterday night.
All of BTS looked at y/n because of what she said.
Jk's pov
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?
Rm: what do you mean "you saw him smile last night." OOOOOOOOOOOO YOONGI YOU ANIMAL!
Yoongi and y/n: WHAT?! NO
Jin: OOO LOOKS LIKE YOONGI IS OFF THE MARKET NOW!
y/n: THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!
Jh: WOAH you scream loud!
y/n: WELL HOW ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?! Plus yoongi looks like he is going to explode because of how red he is.
Jh: WOOOOAH yoongi hyung! Are you blushing?! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!
Yoongi: because of how stupid all of you guys are! AND I'M NOT BLUSHING IM MAD!
Jin: AWWW YOONGI IS MAD
I swear if something happened last night between them I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs. Wait WHY DO I CARE I DONT LIKE HER! SHE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE WHAT ALMOST A WEEK?! WHY AM I THINKING THESE THINGS?! AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HE CALLED HER CUTE! THESE THINGS SHOULDN'T MAKE ME MAD! I DON'T CARE! I SHOULDN'T CARE! But yet I still do, what is wrong with me?
Jk: if something actually happened between you guys it's better if you just told us than lying.
y/n: we aren't lying, all we were doing was watching a Marvel movie, and we were talking and I called him 'oppa' for the first time and he smiled. That's what I meant, not THAT ok?
Jk: WAIT YOU CALL HIM BUT NOT ME?!
y/n: you want me to call you 'oppa'?
Jh: ooooh Jungkook-a, why do you want her to call you 'oppa' so bad huh?
Jin: OOOH he's blushing!
Jk: I AM NOT!
y/n: haha you kinda are!
I mean i would like it if she DID call me that, 'oppa' i wouldn't object i- NO WHAT AM I THINKING NO STOP THAT YOU DUMB BRAIN! Plus she has to call me oppa! WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS
y/n's pov
Tae: alright that's enough teasing Jungkook-a plus this isn't about what he wants to be called by y/n. This is y/n's birthday! So let's not get distracted.
y/n: welp ok then! So what do you guys have planned today?
Jm: ok so first we wanted to give you the presents and see if you liked them!
y/n: well of course i'm going to like them no matter what its not what it is, it's about what it means. Oh my gosh that sounded like such a cliche.
Tae: haha it's ok, it's better than the jokes that Jin tells. XD
Jin: WHAT?! MY JOKES ARE AMAZING!
Jk: meh, sometimes they can be good, some of them can just be straight off bad and cringe worthy.
Jin: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! OK YOU KNOW WHAT? y/n, what did the sofa say to the other sofa across the room?
y/n: we are sofa apart, i've already heard that one. OO OO OO! What time did the man go to the dentist?
Jh: when?
y/n: at "Tooth hurt-y."
Jin: HAHA I ACTUALLY GET THAT ONE! AAAAAAAAHAHAH
Jk: wow both of you are equally cringe-worthy. But only one of you makes it cute and funny at the same time.
Jin: it's obviously me isn't it?
Rm: I think he meant y/n, not you Jin hyung.
Tae: yea i don't think anyone can be as cute as y/n or let alone beat her cuteness.
I'm dying inside WHAT IS GOING ON?! THEY JUST CALLED ME CUTE FOR LIKE THE 2ND TIME AND I DON'T WANT TO BLUSH! Whatever i'll just let it happen they are going to notice anyway.
Jm: aww she's blushing!
y/n: well if you guys keep calling me "cute" of course i'm going to blush. So, stop. Calling. Me. cute.
Jh: aww but it's true though.
J-Hope starts to pinch y/n's red cheeks like if he was a grandma. And after he starts to do it, the rest of them start to do it as well.
UGH I HATE THIS MY FACE WILL HURT LATER TODAY IF THEY DON'T STOP!
y/n: AAAHH STOP IIIT!
y/n yells that while flaring her arm around like a baby.
Tae: awww looks like Jungkook-a isn't the baby of the group anymore.
Jk: FINALLY!
y/n: I'M NOT A BABY!
Jm: yet you act like one.
y/n: yea and you all act like 2 year olds high off of pixie sticks but HEY i don't say it out loud!
Yoongi: HEY! Well I mean you're not wrong.
Maknaes: HEY
Jin: Well I mean do you REALLY think that she's wrong?
Jm: a little
y/n: OK NOW instead of fighting i wanna see what you guys got!
Rm: alright who goes first?
y/n: do it in the order of the fanchant!
Yoongi: you really want it to be in that order?
y/n: well i want to see if you guys know it because one time namjoon didn't know how it goes!
Rm: HEY i know how it goes!
y/n: OH REALLY? Say it!
Rm: fine then! Its kim namjoon, kim seokjin...
Yoongi: Min-
y/n: NO no help! Come on you got this!
Rm: OH I REMEMBER! ITS
KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
MIN YOONGI
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
BTS!
y/n: THERE YOU GO! NOW I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS GOT!
Rm: welp ok then! Lets go get the gifts!
Jk: i'll stay here. I'll get mine at the end.

———————————————————————————————————————————
TBC