Chapter eight

Kentrell

"Y'all coming with me" Kora asked coming downstairs

"Y'all coming with me" Kora asked coming downstairs. She look fine asf.

"Where the rest of your shirt" I asked looking her up and down

"Right here" she said in a "duh" tone grabbing her keys.

"Is y'all coming or not" she asked walking about the door.

"Where we goin" the boys asked getting up.

"To get my lil cousin from the airport" she said locking the door since I was the last person.

"Is she fine" Ben asked

"She's 17 , she ain't legal yet" she said rolling her eyes. They gone get stuck one day.

"How about y'all just shut up and get in the car"kd said. For once he being serious.

 For once he being serious

(Her car)

We just listened to my music until we got to the airport. When we pulled up kora called her lil cousin to tell her we here and what we was in.
Five minutes later a girl walked up to the car.

"She fine" I heard one of them whisper.

"Finally you here bitch" the girl said getting in car after Ben put her bags in the back.

"Stay off TikTok please" the boys said in unison.

"Nah man I just started my TikTok career" the girl said.

"I'm surprised you talking" kora said to the girl.

"Girl I talk to certain people, but ion like people , they irritating" the girl said bluntly.

"But why you wanted to come down here" kora asked.

"So boom I was staying with my grandma for almost a month cause we ain't got school , I went home for like 3 days ...but my siblings was leaving so I didn't want to be there by myself so I went back to my grandma house for like 2 weeks" the girl said. Ion know this girl name.🤣

"my grandma got mad for no reason so she was like call yo mama and I did just that but my mama ain't answer and I told her so she was like pack all your stuff and I mean everything so I did that , on the way to my house I was texting my friend about something...I guess my grandma thought I was telling her the stuff she was saying about my mama ...and she was like gimme yo phone and I asked for what she was tryna snatch my shit and everything." The girl said almost out of breath 🤣.

"That's not it she was calling me ungrateful and she said she's going to cut me and my mama off and I told her do it and laugh and walked in my house. Then she started talking to my mama like she ain't say the shit she said" the girl saying rolling her eyes. They need to stop this shit.

(True story ⬆️my grandma did all that cause my mama ain't give her money)🤣🤣

"What's yo name"kd asked .

"You da feds" she said making us laugh.

"Nah slime" he said rolling his neck. Gay ass.

"You gay , you acting a lil fruity" she asked. She too blunt for me.

"No stop trying me" he said.

"My name Aubree" she said.

"It hurts, wish I never said "I love you" first
I just wanna give you the world, I buy you Birkin, he buy you Prada.Which one you proud of" Aubree sung randomly.

"Aubree when you start talking so much" kora asked her putting on some lipgloss.

"I don't you probably ain't gone hear me for the rest of the day , ion like talking fr" she said replied back FaceTiming someone.

We pulled up to the house and everyone was just sitting around while kora was cooking. Food be good asf slime. I'm finna post a lil some on the gram.

Nba_youngboy

❤️💬↗️ 214,566 likesNba_youngboy She different💚Comments disable

❤️💬↗️
214,566 likes
Nba_youngboy She different💚
Comments disable

Kora finished cooking everyone ate and after that everyone went to do they own thing.

"I'm this chapter lame but I'm working on the drama for this book" so I just came up with something for y'all to read.