1 (Officer Doug x Dr. Kevin)

"Honey?" Officer Doug called through the house. He had been looking for his boyfriend, Dr. Kevin M.D, for two hours now. So far no sucess. "Babycakes!! where are you?" And that's when he smelled smoke coming from thier shared bedroom. "Oh no." Officer Doug wishered loudly to himself. You see, Dr. Kevin was not the most trustable with fire. He had a tendency to light anything within a four mile radius on fire. Long story short: Dr. Kevin was a pyromaniac. While Offier Doug had locked the lighters in a safe in the basment, there were times that Dr. Kevin would figure out the combination, and have access to the lighter. Officer Doug raced upstairs, and flung open the door. The good news was that everything seem to be intact. There were a lot of candles, nothing else seemed to be on fire though. The bad news was Dr. Kevin's hand was on fire. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!" Officer Doug asked while freaking out that his boyfriend's hand was on fire. "Yeah, I'm fine." Dr. Kevin said. You should probably know that Dr. Kevin can't feel pain. Dr. Kevin finnally looked at his hand, and screamed. After getting the hand fire situation under control, Officer Doug finnally asked "Oh by the way, Why are there so many candles in here?" "Well I was trying to make one of those romantic bedroom settings they have in movies." Dr. Kevin confessed. "Awwww!!! that's so sweet!!!" Officer Doug said and hugged him. Dr. Kevin hugged back.