Chapter Sixty-One.

Start from the beginning

  "What'd I miss?" Joe asked smiling.

  "We were just discussing whether or not we should have more kids," I giggled.

  "Oh, well you know my opinion," Joe told me lightly.

  "Told you," I smiled to my mom.

  "What is your opinion, Joe?" My mom asked again.

  "I would like a big family, I mean not huge like 10 children, but more like 3 to 4," Joe said confidently.

  "I see," My mom smiled, "I have to say I agree with Joe, you both make such beautiful babies, why stop?"

  "Mom! This was not a situation to agree or disagree with!" I laughed.

  "Well, I'm just saying!" My mom laughed along.

  Later that afternoon, we went on a walk on the beach. Bryan held Maisie and showed her different shells he found and my Mom walked with Fletch and Caleb as they played with each other, Fletch trying to keep up with Caleb.

  "I love you," Joe whispered as we walked a distance behind them, hand in hand.

  "I love you too," I said standing on my tippy toes to give Joe a kiss on the cheek.

  We continued walking for a short distance before turning around and walking back. I pulled Joe up to a rock I used to sit on during my teen years and I would always watch the sunsets. Everyone else continued walking, leaving us in peaceful silence.

  "This is perfect," Joe smiled holding my face in his hand and kissing me.

  We sat there for a while kissing. Not making out sloppily, but simply kissing and expressing our love for each other. Before long, we decided we should probably catch up with them.

  "Aly, you're so beautiful," Joe laughed, pulling me into another hug.

  "Joe," I giggled, now blushing.

  We quickly caught up with my parents and our kids. I took Maisie from Bryan and carried her up the stairs with me.

  "Do you want to join us for dinner, or would prefer to rest and get over jetlag at the hotel?" My mom asked as we returned to the house.

  "I think we'll rest at the hotel tonight, but before we leave for tonight I want to show Joe my old room."

  We left the kids downstairs with my parents and I lead Joe to my old teenager bedroom.

  "Well, this is it!" I laughed.

  I walked over and sat on my bed.

  "Cute," Joe laughed, I had some boy band posters up and all my trophies from sports in high school. Not to mention, my floral bedspread and flower rug on the ground.

  I closed the door and Joe and I sat on my bed talking.

  "I almost feel like a teenager again, like as if I was sneaking in a boy," I giggled.

  "Oh, you did that, did you?" Joe jokingly questioned.

  "No," I laughed, "I guess I just pretend I was rebellious," I laughed even harder.

  "Wow Alyson," Joe said laughing also.

  I leaned in and gave Joe a big kiss.

  "I like where that came from," Joe smiled a toothy grin.

  Joe and I continued to kiss, each kiss getting deeper. I started pulling at the hem of Joe's shirt.

  "Babe," Joe breathed.

  "Huh?"

  "We're at your parents house, both our kids and your parents are downstairs," Joe said questioning our actions.

  "Well, we'll just have to be quick and quiet," I smirked.

  Joe didn't hesitate and pulled off his shirt as I pulled off mine. Our lips felt magnetic and we were pull together again. I tugged at Joe's pants and he quickly removed them as I removed mine.

  "Joe," I quietly moaned as I pressed my mouth onto his neck to suppress my moans.

  After we quickly finished, Joe and I threw back on our clothes quickly and freshened up really quick before going back downstairs.

  "What took you two so long?" My mom asked suspiciously, yet jokingly.

  "We were just talking," I quickly lied, automatically feeling guilty right after, I mean we're both adults, we're married, Joe and I aren't breaking laws, one white lie won't hurt.

  "Hm, okay," My mom quickly answered.

  I feel like my mom knows exactly what we just did. She never just abruptly answers like that, she always has something to say. I decided to just keep quiet to stop myself and Joe from further embarassment.

  After some quick good-byes, we buckled up the kids and drove back to the hotel.

  "She totally knows what we did," Joe said quietly in the car on the way back.

  "Haha, I know."

  "Sorry babe," Joe said quietly.

  "For what?"

  "What we did in your room, I should've just said no."

  "No! My mom doesn't care, she may jokingly tease us about it in private, but it's totally fine!" I laughed.

  "Alright," Joe said, still a bit embarassed.

  We quickly arrived back at the hotel. Joe and I put the kids in their pajamas and then put them to bed for the night. The kids were asleep and by the angle of the crib, they can't see the bed without actually getting up and by then either Joe or I would hear them.

  So, I put on a black lace thong and my matching bra and straddled Joe, who was butt-naked, in bed. I could feel Joe grow against the pathetically, thin material of my thong.

  "Babe," Joe moaned quietly.

A/N: Aly's being rebellious (; aha. Alright! I need your input! Yes! You can help this story develop! Now, do YOU think that Joe and Aly should have another child, like Joe wants? Or, not, like Aly wants? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading! Xx