"alright well, i'm gonna go meet billie backstage. bye harper"

"bye drew" i say back as i watch billie head off stage.

people start to leave and a couple guys whistle at me as i sit in the bar stool causing me to roll my eyes a little. god people have no respect.

about 10 minutes pass till the venue is pretty much completely empty as i'm just having a conversation with the bartender.

"alright well i better go now" i say looking around acknowledging the fact that the venue is empty.

i walk outside to see billie hugging a group of girls and talking to them like they are her best friends with drew and this other girl behind her watching.

i'm about to turn around when drew waves at me to come over but i quickly shake my head no when she than shouts my name.

shit.

for some reason this made me nervous and let me tell you, i'm not one to get nervous, like ever.

"harper come here!" she than says again in which i do.

billie looks up to see and me and instantly rolls her eyes which for some reason made me feel calm in a way, as weird as that sounds.

Billie

what the hell is drew doing right now.

i roll my eyes to see harper coming over. i would be lying if i said she didn't look good though.

"okay, bye loves, have a good day, i'll see you guys soon" i say focusing back on the girls who were in-front of me.

the girls walk away as harper approaches us before i whisper to drew.

"what the fuck?" i say in a tone where she could hear how annoyed i am at her.

"hey guys" harpers voice than says. it's raspier than when i talked to her at danes party. it's kinda hot.

"hey!" drew says giving her a hug.

my raise my eyebrows in confusion as harper looks a little surprised but than hugs drew back.

i shoot a look at zoe who looks as confused as i am.

"i was thinking she could come get dinner with us?" drew asks looking at me and zoe for approval.

jesus.

"uh, sure" i reply nodding which made harpers face light up a little.

"what's your name?" harper than asks looking towards zoe.

"zoe"

"nice to meet you zoe, i'm harper"

"so were you at the show? i didn't see you" zoe than asks as we make our way towards drew's car.

"yeah, she was sitting at the bar not singing any of the words or anything" drew answers for her.

"do you not like my music or something?" i ask sarcastically.