Home sweet home

(ft. John Wall, Bradley Beal, LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Kyrie Irving, DeMar DeRozan, Kyle Lowry)

🍷💍🍷

John was staying over at Bradley's house since he had nowhere else to be anyways. It was all fine and dandy except for one thing- Bradley's girlfriend. John wasn't one to hate, but for some reason: every. single. thing. this. woman. did. was. annoying. She was laying on the couch opposite from John her legs propped up on Bradley's lap as they both shared the popcorn that JOHN had bought.

 She was laying on the couch opposite from John her legs propped up on Bradley's lap as they both shared the popcorn that JOHN had bought

But Kamiah- yes that's her name - probably found John just as annoying. Bradley had demanded John stay at the house for the past few months, he wanted to help out John with his achilles injury that had put him out for the season and was always up in John's business instead of paying attention to her.

 Bradley had demanded John stay at the house for the past few months, he wanted to help out John with his achilles injury that had put him out for the season and was always up in John's business instead of paying attention to her

John shot a deathly glare at Kamiah as she mocking shoved a handful of HIS popcorn into HER mouth. She stared back, then eventually stood up to go to the bathroom. John's gaze softened when it fell on an apologetic looking Bradley. 

"John, I'm sorry," he says, shifting closer to John, who crossed his arms and looked away. "I can get you another bag of popcorn," Bradley said, wrapping an arm over a steaming John. John shook his head, "It's not about the popcorn, Brad," he muttered. 

"Then what's wrong?" Bradley asked, patting John's shoulder. Oh, it's not like you're totally leading me on being a total flirt with me while your girlfriend gives me the stink eye and steals my food. It's not like this has been going on and on for months. It's not like I'm falling for your stupid caring ass. John could feel his ears heat up. 

He stood up ripping away from Bradley's arm, ignoring the searing pain in his heal and grabbed his bag, "I'm leaving." Bradley quickly stood up, "What? Why? John-" he grabbed John's wrist only for him to snap away. "Just..." John hesitates, he blinks up to Bradley's eyes, sparkling with desperation, confusion and sympathy- God, but despite all that, it still shined that beautiful shade of dark brown.

John shook his head, "I-I'll just see you later," he hesitated, walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

***