The Tavern

Disclaimer: I don't own the plotline or source, only the ocs and their power sets. And honestly, I think Chrono Cross is more than deserving of a remaster, not a remake, a remaster, the game is fine with how it controls and is played.

3rd POV

Outside of a small seaboard village there's a small tavern named the Boar's Hat. Right now it's full of life as several of the villagers celebrate it's return among other things. Everyone is enjoying the music and drinks.

Tavern Master: "Here you go! The Boar's Hat famous Meat Pie! With some orange Juice for the kiddies!"

The Tavern Master was surprisingly young and he sets a delicious looking pie on one of the tables, which were a strip of a thick tree that was cut down and been made into tables, the chairs were just as simple. Everything about the bar was simple and enjoyable, except the food, once the guys who ordered the meat pie took a bite, they immediately shit themselves and spilled it onto the floor.

Villager: "Holy Crap that was Disgusting!"

Tavern Master: "I never said it was famous because it was good! Cleanup Crew!"

As he says that a pig comes out of a back room and goes over to the spilled food and starts eating it.

Pig: "I wish you'd learn to cook better so I'd get better tasting scraps."

Tavern Master: "You know that would mean less scraps for you and would you rather be the next dish?"

The pig panics in fear at that and continues eating as everyone starts laughing and enjoying themselves.

Woman: "Well that's what you can Expect from Here! Good Ale, Good Music, Good People, and Good Humor! Now Another Round!"

Everyone: "Here Here!"

The Tavern Master smiles at everyone's cheerfulness and serves out another round of ale.

Tavern Master: "This is the last Round for today! So head home when you've finished!"

After everyone finishes they head out in a good mood, even the children who have their own selection of drinks and food, the candy is the best seller for them, as they leave the Tavern Master helps an older man get up and slings him over his shoulder letting him lean on him.

Radius: "Thanks...*hic*...for helping this old man...*hic*...get home."

The Tavern Master simply smiles and helps him walk home.

Tavern Master: "It's no problem at all. It'd be irresponsible to leave Arni without their Chief."