Yashiro was unhurriedly running out of patience and tolerance. She indicated this as the tapping from her foot became louder and faster.

"Whoa, Whoa, slow down, Daikon, " Hanako tried calming Yashiro down, "we can't start a thing like this now."

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Daikon."

At that moment, Hanako noticed something.

He jumped in the air with his hands closed and with a broad in elation and screamed.

"We both have the same habits!"

He stopped almost instantly.

"Anyway, we don't want Y/N or you to miss class, do we?"

Just then Yashiro took a glimpse at the clock on the wall. They both only had 20 minutes left for their lesson.

Yashiro didn't like it when she missed out on homework or assignment.

"Grrr, Ok, I'm leaving! We can do this another time."

But before she made her way outside, she took a last glance over her shoulder making her eyes meet Y/N's.

She exited the room.

~

"Hey! Hey! Give it back! That's the only toy I have!"

There she was.

A girl that lived in a very poor neighborhood where just paying bills wasn't possible.

She had moved away today, but back then, she had really rough and dirty clothes on and not even shoes.

There weren't many kids around in the neighborhood and when there was, they would bully.

Kids couldn't get so many friends.

Even her, but she never thought anything about it.

One day, her mom let her play outside were a vast playground stood.

That was her first time.

So she skipped excitedly to the garden, where she met other children. But as she got closer and closer, she discovered something...

Yuck! I don't wanna make friends with boys...

She went anyway.

"Hey guys! " the girl beamed delightfully, " wanna pla-"

That's right.

On the second where she halted, she got pushed to the slide.

She groaned upon hitting the iron as she looked up and was met with a lot of boys knacking their knuckles and evil-grinning as their devilish-filled eyes glanced in hers.

Igh, her legs look like shit…

What the frick! Are those Daikons?

Daikon! Daikon! Daikon!

She covered her ears. She tried to ignore the words and prevent the words from getting to her, but it was too late.

'They called her Daikon!'

She screamed.

Mom will come to save me, right?

She was scared, of course, what you'd definitely expect from a child.

But nobody arrived. No children, not even a girl. Heck, her mom…

As the lad held a bat aiming her head, she curled up and braced for impact.

T-this is the end…

"Hey! If you wanna hit her you're gonna have to go through me, first!"

The girl unlocked her impact as she started at the source of the voice.

A-a girl! Is she here to save me! Thank God!

She stood with her bat in a menacing pose. She had [long/short], F/C hair and really[light/dark] skin. She frowned as she stomped closer and closer to the immature men.

"Leave! Leave her alone! Before I'll smack you baseballs to hell with this bat!"

FYI: They all ran away in fear due to her being taller than them. (An inch)

They wouldn't dare to put up a fight with the tall young child.

After scaring the foolish away, she let out a big sigh.

"Oh my God! That was harder than I thought! Thank goodness it worked!"

Despite her height (just an inch taller) and introvertness, she too was really appalled.

She looked over to the girl on the slide as she sat there and continued to brace herself.

She should be relieved, cheering around that somebody just saved her daikon-ass. Guess she thought she was gonna do something brutal to her too.

But she didn't. She stopped in front of her and let the bat fall to the ground beside her.

The frightening one startled by the sudden noise.

The girl that stood put her hands in the air like as if she were under arrest so that the daikon could see she wasn't planning to strike.

She bent down to the white-turquoise-haired girl's level and began to introduce herself.

"I'm L/N Y/N. 7 years old. And you are?"

"Nene. Yashiro Nene."

----
Tch. I'll never be her friend…
----

Then a bunch of sloth-ghosts made its way around each corner. Yep, silence.

"H-how did you scare them away? I would never have the guts to do that."

"I was just planning to hit them with that bat, " Y/N stopped to point at it, "I didn't know they'd be terrified by my height. I guess their parents told them slender man stories, am I right?"

----
...Despite her saving me…
----

Y/N and Yashiro gigled in sync. Their first laugh with an outsider. Ever since.

"Brat! Come back inside! It's gettin' late!"

"Oh, that's my Uncle. I have to hurr-"

She got interrupted by the pulling from her shirt. Yashiro, the curious one asked her a question.

"What about your mom and dad?"

----
I could've easily saved myself…
----

She was silent again as the shadows rose upon her eyes. Her jolly grin quickly appeared as a hobbyless frown.

Y/N brought up a fake, smile. "Well it's complicat-"

"I SAID COME IM HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"Oops, that's my queue, I've gotta go. We meet again?"

----
Stupid. In your dreams.
----

"Yeah…" the Daikon hesitated giving Y/N her hand to shake but eventually gave her.

She watched as the girl that saved her from bullies ran towards her home.

Yashiro just sat there. On the slide the bullies pushed her on.

----
Why do I have this feeling that I'm supposed to hate her?
----

"What a brat. What a show-off. What a giant. What a shitty child."

"What an orphan."

"Stupid."

1433 Words