Meeting the God of Mischeif

You and Loki re-appeared into Loki's Lair. He threw you down onto the floor. You fell on your shoulder and you struggled getting up.

"Mortals" Loki scoffed as he picked you back up by your collar, yet, being Gentle not too hard on pulling you back up. Loki looked into your eyes noticing your beautiful E/C eyes. He slowly let go of your collar.

"Where is the Tesseract?" Loki questioned gripping onto his sector. You stayed quite being scared, but at the same time not that afraid. He asked you again where is the Tesseract he asked getting a little tired asking the same question. You didn't speak again. Loki sighed getting more impatient. He walked and took his helmet off, resting his head on his arm when he sat down on his Throne. You slowly walked up to him curious.

"Are-Are you all right?" You asked looking at him only a few feet away. He looked up at you and scoffed covering his mouth.

"Why is a Mortal so interested in wondering if me? The God of Mischief was all right?" He scoffed again getting up and you backed up a few steps. Loki walked into another room. Before he entered the room he turned back to you saying: "You are not leaving until I get my answer." He walked into the room slamming the door shut, causing a same wind to push your hair back behind your back. Great kidnaping just what I need. This day gets better and better. You thought to yourself sitting in his chair. You thought it was kinda cute that he stormed off. You probably also is wondering where is Thor. You figure this is the first place he would go.

You rose up out of his chair and walk to the room Loki went in. Slowly opening the door as it creaked. You see that he was talking to a woman in green she was very pretty and blonde. They were arguing. The woman turned towards the door and shouted and waved her arm towards the door and it shut right in your face. The girl gave you a cold shiver.

"What are you doing?" You heard the voice behind you and you spun around. Your eyes widen.

"Uh.... well, I was-- wait... You were just-" you stuttered looking at Loki. He grabbed you by the arm jerking you to follow him.

"Why are you so rough!?!?! Why do you want the Tesseract thing?!? Also who is that woman?!?!" You questioned him while he was dragging you. He was taking you to the middle of the place.

"Loki!!!" You heard somebody shouting the man who was holding you against your will. Or was he? You looking over seeing Thor. You were happy but saw the Sorrow in Lokis eyes. Loki started to growl green smoke started to flow around you and Loki. Just before you guys disappear Loki had a few words to say.

"Amora, finish him... if that's even possible." Loki whispers and you guys disappears. Amora and a huge guy with a bug ax appears infront of Lokis throne.

"Been a while... hasn't it?" Amora smirks as her eyes glow.

A/N: Sorry the chapters are short. I will post the next chapter as soon as possible!