Chapter 1

The Beginning

Right now my pack is getting ready for a celebration to welcome the new pack members. My mom is helping me get ready for dinner and she always says that 'I should always look like a young lady' of course I listen no matter what

"Mom you done yet" I yawn while stretching my arms out. My mom shouts at me playfully to stop being a 'baby' while giggling at my behavior. I just sat there waiting for my mom to finish

"Finished" my mom says while looking over my outfit approvingly. I turn around and grin ear to ear

"Its perfect" I say, my outfit was a knee length dress that was baby blue with silver ribbon that went around my waist and my necklace that had my parents names on it, Grace Bethans and Jackson Bethans.

My mom went to go finish getting ready for the party which starts at 5:30 at night so I had about an hour to myself but that wont last long

I have to help set the dinner table. I sigh quietly and walk down the stairs

The pack house is 3 stories and I live on the top floor so I took my time walking down the stairs until I heard my best friend jasmine screaming about the ball in a few weeks.

Groaning thinking of going to a dance, 'I think I should go wait for my mom' I thought to myself as I almost made one step up the stairs.

"No no no missy where do you think your going" jasmine says, while crossing her arms in front of her, I turn to face her "I'm I'm uh" I stutter out.

I put my innocent smile on and walk down the the stairs passing her. She just started to laugh at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Daddy" I yell and he turns around "My little princess" he says out of his fits of laughter and I give him a bear hug which he returns

I heard a cough and turn to see jasmine with amusement in her eyes but was trying to be fearce but failed

"What" I giggle out she just looks at me dumb-foundedly and says "I don't want to do all the work by myself" stomping her foot childishly. I helped her finsih up.

Once that was done the whole pack sat for dinner besides the men watching the perimeter of our territory. The table went into a peaceful silence as we enjoyed our food until we heard our men watching the territory mind link the whole pack "Rouges, theres to many to fight off" when the mind link was cut off

You could feel everyones emotion of worried come off in waves. The parents were grabbing their kids and some tears fell out of their eyes of knowing what's gonna happen next.

"Silence" my father said calmly in his alpha command

"We need our fighters to fight to protect this pack" my father said strenly "Ones who can't fight in this must stay in the basement" everyone that couldn't fight scurried to the basement.

While my mom was rushing me up the stairs to stay put which I wouldn't do 'I need to protect my pack even if it leads to my death' I thought to myself even though I am only 9 I'm pretty brave and will not stay in this room while my pack is getting attack nope not happening.

My mom was crying and I knew what exactly that meant we were out numbered and she was saying her last words to me. "Mommy please don't say its our last time we're ever gonna talk please no" I started to sob.

"Honey its time for me to fight for the pack, I love you so much and your father does to" my mom said "I love you too but I will talk to you after this is done and hug again" I said while smiling weakly.

she looked at me and said the words I never wanted to hear but she was right at the same time sadly " I will fight, and I will keep thinking of you the whole time and remembering our greatest times, be strong, and make sure you'll take care of this pack please baby I love you I must go" she kissed my forhead and ran out the door and closed it behind her.

I ran into my closet and put on some shorts I wore in training and a t-shirt. Then I sprinted as fast I could to the front door and opened it to get a smell of blood I looked to see my mother fighting two rouges. I sprinted over there to hear my mom say "Run" before the rouges tore my mother apart all I did was howl in pain then I notice both my parents lying there lifeless I fell to my knees and whispered "I'll come back for you" I promised then kissed my moms forehead. I hear a scream remembered the kids in the basement

I ran to the basement I could smell fire and tried to unlock the door the rouge looked at me as I notice the fire coming from inside the basement.

I banged on the door and could hear horrifying screams that made me slam myself into the door nothing it wouldn't move. I wasn't strong enough to knock this door down but it didn't stop me from trying too or at least help. I went searching for the key that we usually put in the flower vase thankfully it was there. I unlocked the door only to slip on something wet and going flying down the stairs I landed on my shoulder pretty badly.

That wasn't my concern as I tried to help them as one clawed my arm as blood was everywhere they all were telling me to leave and take revenge for them which I'll do for them and the whole pack so I ran.

I cant shift till I'm 15 so I sprinted as fast as I could but to be tackled halfway to the borderline I yelped as my bad shoulder hit the floor hard.

I growled loadly at the rouge pinning me to the floor. "GET OFF ME" I yelled with trying to use my alpha side in me, but not shifting really doesn't help it, makes the command completely weak I sighed.

"The alphas daughter" he said in amusement I growled at him and my hand got out of his grip so I punched him square in the nose and kneed him in the stomach and stood up and made a run out of my packs land I frowned at the thought but kept moving as fast as my little legs would go which wasn't really fast.

I heard a twig snap behind me then something hard slam against my back and then I went crashing to the ground. I growled at whoever it was then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek 'he slapped me' was what I thought to myself a pain went through my chest and howled as I felt my pack connection completely gone. Whimpering was the only thing you could hear in the forest which was my voice.

'I was the last one to survive' I thought to myself 'How? No!! This can't
happen they distroyed my family a growl brought me out of my thoughts.

I looked to see a tall man staring at me with anger "when I'm talking you'll listen do you understand" he said while growling at me. I growled back only to be slapped hard across the face I felt tears come down my cheek. He grabbed my throat. I didn't struggle as he was taking the breath out me from holding my throat I just laid there wishing he would. His mouth was moving but I zoned out into my own thoughts.

I felt a sharp pain go down my leg, I whimpered as I saw claw marks down my leg. Then I looked up to see him glaring at me. 'ouch' was the only thing I could think of.

He grabbbed my hair and dragged me up until I was standing for me to fall straight on my knees. It felt like my heart shattered every second I looked at my hands that had blood on them from my pack "STAND UP BIT*H" he said, I just looked at the people around me.

I felt as he kicked my stomach hard as I laid on the ground clutching my stomach he demanded me to stand which I did try as I was on both feet until I couldn't bare the pain and collasped. I tried standing up again and successfully staid up. Then everything went black from the pain.

Maybe its a little long for one chapter :)
I don't really know if this story is gonna continue.