🍷Thank You Mr.Park! (Jinyoung)🍷

Mr. Park, Jinyoung

He was such a jackass to everyone in the building. You couldn't even do your job without him saying something under his breath. You wish you could do something to get him fired but sadly...he was the owner of the company.

You really needed this job, but he was making it harder to show up everyday. "Y/L/N I need to see you in my office in 10.." 

Speak of the devil. You grab your planner and loose sheets of paper to visit the devil himself. You paced down the hall to the dev- Mr, Park's office and greeted a few co-workers on the way there. Just before walking through his office doors you  silently prayed that nothing bad happens nor that you loose your job.

You slowly turn the knob and walk in to see the male typing on his computer. "You needed me sir?" You cringed at your voice sucking up to the superior man. It was as if he ignored your presence even though he was the one who called you. This is exactly why you can't stand him. "I called you here to consider a raise in your pay? Only if your interested...." Your mind goes blank for a second to process what has just been said to you. Is he sure he's talking to you? Or did he call the wrong person in?

"Hello? Y/L/N?!" You couldn't help but stand there oblivious to the male speaking. "Uhm...I'm interested." He looks back at you with cold and annoyed eyes. He was already tired of your bull and it's not even one in the afternoon. 

"How come your telling me this? Is there something that I have to do?" He stands from his seat and walks almost halfway across the room. Once he's a foot away from you, he stops and places both his hands on your shoulders. 

"I need you to do a favor for me....please.." He looks into your brown orbs and which you do back. You've never seen him act this serious towards you....or even nice to you.

"What do you need me to do?" Your voice suddenly goes quiet and kind of scared. Hopefully you don't have to kill anyone.

He lets go of your shoulders and walk back to his desk and types away on the keyboard. You stand in the middle of the room for a good two minutes before you see his hand waves for you to come over. You slowly walk over and bend down at the screen.

It's him and his wife....with a child. A boy who looks to be only a year old. "I didn't know you had a family." Your voice was low and your chest actually felt tight. You actually had feelings for this ass next to you....But why? He was a jerk!

"I've been married to my wife for only three years and we have one child together. His name is also Jinyoung." He smiles slowly at the picture but quickly pulls a disgusted face." I feel as if my wife is cheating on me with another man."

There was a small tear that slid down his face and onto the keyboard. You instantly wrap an arm around his body and pulls him in a side hug. Even tho he was quite mean to you, He was heartbroken and if anyone knew what it was like to be in a mentally abusive relationship....It's you.

"I need you to pretend to be a man and text her." You both part away from the hug and you stare at the male in shock and confusion. "Like a catfish?" He looks back at the screen and nods. "I know I may sound crazy to you but please. I have to know if I'm about to stay married to a cheater." You could tell that he was beyond desperate in your help. But even if you said yes, What if the whole plan goes up in smoke and she catches both of you in tricking her? Then will he loose his wife and son?

"Here's my number, I understand that this is a lot to take in at this one moment but I could really use your help now." He hands you a sticky note that held digits. "Give me a call or text once you get home...only if you agree to this. Consider the rest of the day off." 

He gives you one of the most beautiful smiles you've ever seen.

Wait! You can't be falling for Mr.Park? Oh shit, now you've done it to yourself. Consider yourself heartbroken next...

"Thank you Mr.Park, expect a call tonight. You have my help." He looks back up to you with a face of gratitude. He jumps up and gives you a hug. "I appreciate this Mrs.y/l/n.." 

Once out of the building you sit in your car for a few minutes and re-think the day over. The day is still very early and it's only 2 pm. "What in the hell did I get myself into?!"

.

.

But did ya'll listen to the album?