Bio - The Kinslayer

Start from the beginning

 On the night before the Battle of Camlann the two confessed, knowing that the next day might be their last. On that very night the two became lovers and spent entire night together. No matter what the knew that they love each other.

 In the very Battle of Camlann, where the Arthurian Legend ends was where (Y/N) earned his title as Kinslayer. Armed with Clamor Tenebris he rushed into the thick of battle, trying to rip the victory out of Artoria's hands. It was on that battlefield that he has slain many of the knights he once called friends without even batting an eye.

 At the end when the bodies of knights were scattered around the battlefield he was met with 'King Arthur himself', armed with Rhongomyniad. When another knight attacked him and got cleaved in half she attacked him. She pierced his chest with her lance... She pierced his very heart. And so, the Kinslayer, fell on the battlefield by the hand of the person he was once the most loyal to...

 After the battle was ended and Mordred was dying she crawled her way to her dead lover and laid down her head on his chest while crying. She died embracing the only person who has always believed in her and was there for her almost all the time...

Passive Skills

Avenger of Camlann EX

Increase own Np generation rate when taking damage by 22%. Reduces party's ( including sub members ) debuff resistance by 12% except for himself AND Mordred.

Oblivion Correction A

Increase own critical damage by 10%.

Self-Replenishment ( Magic ) D

Charges own NP gauge by 3% each turn.

The Kinslayer

Damage against [ Humanoid ] increased by 20%.

Active Skills

Monstrous Strenght A - Increase own attack significantly for 1 turn.

Mana Burst A - Increase own Buster performance for 1 turn.

For my King EX - Increase own attack and defense. Charge own NP gauge.

Noble Phantasm

Clamor Tenebris

Axe That Strikes the Light

Rank A

Effect - Deals DEF-ignoring damage to single enemy. Increase own attack for 3 turns. Chance of decreasing all enemies' armor increases with overcharge.

Dialogues :

1. Summoned - I am (Y/N) the Kinslayer! Avenger class Servant! ...Is Mordred around by any chance?

2. Level up - More strenght to serve! Let me at them, Master!

3. Ascensions :

1st - All shall feel my might! And I've gotta say it's pretty impresive!

2nd - More strenght to serve Mordred better!

3rd - I feel like I could cleave a mountain in two!

4th - Nothing will stop me now and I can finally have my revenge... Thank you, Master! I shall serve you with my all!

4. Battle start :

4.1. You should have ruuuuun~

4.2. You should have just lay down and die!

4.3. If Mordred is in party - Kneel before your King!

5. Using skills :

5.1. Wonder what I can do with this?

5.2. The heavier the axe the lighter the death!

6. Attack selected :

6.1. Kneel before me!

6.2. Fear the Kinslayer!

6.3. Let me at them!

7. Noble Phantasm selected :

7.1. You asked for it!

7.2. I'll cleave you in half!

8. Attack :

8.1. Die! *Evil giggle*

8.2. I'm gonna lay you out!

8.3. Time to kill!

8.4. Cleaved! *Laughter*

9. Extra attack :

9.1. For my King!

9.2. You're making me angry!

10. Noble Phantasm :

10.1. This is the axe that was gifted to me by Morgan! Fear it's power and my bloodthirsty intent! Clamor Tenebris!

10.2. I will serve Mordred with all I can be! Be it my love... or my dark side! Clamor Tenebris!

11. Hit by Noble Phantasm :

11.1. Ugh, that hurt...

11.2. I'm having flashbacks...

12. Regular damage - That won't stop me!

13. Defeated :

13.1. I failed... once again...

13.2. Forgive me...

13.3. I will... be... back...

13.4. If Mordred in party - I love you, Mordred... 

14. Finished Battle :

14.1. Enemy got smacked back and forth... Now I'm hungry.

14.2. You're not worthy of my pity.

14.3. If Mordred in party - Your order is done, my King!

I might have go slightly overboard... Nah!

Btw. I've gotta ask if you want Mordred to be the only love interest or maybe add some more? 

If so then who?