"The stars look just as beautiful as you tonight." I look up and smile at my beautiful boyfriend, he's looking up at the stars.

"You're so cheesy." I laugh a little, shaking my head. He turns his attention on me now and smiles, dimples showing again.

"And you're gorgeous." His brown eyes are a hint darker than usual, probably because of the lighting and I smile at him again. I look up at the stars for a few minutes, smiling. They were very beautiful. My phone beeps, distracting me from what I'm looking at. It's a tweet notification from Crawford. I eye him and he just looks into the fire pit, as if he's thinking. I slide my finger along the screen to unlock it and then check Crawford's tweet.

@CrawfordCollins: She can't keep her eyes off the stars, but I can't seem to keep mine off of her❤ I love her. http:www.jdrishdj.com

Attached was a photo of me just a few minutes ago, smiling and looking at the stars. I smile at it and retweet it.

"I'm so in love with you." His voice breaks the comfortable silence making me look up at him. It makes me smile a lot more. 'I love you' and 'I'm in love with you' had completely different meanings. 'I love you' means you like that person, and that you enjoy having them in your life. 'I'm in love with you' means all that and you've invested yourself into them, that there is not a single thing in this word that will take that feeling away.