"You would never." He declares in a confident tone, smiling smugly. "I have the walk-in closet, remember?" 

"And the jet," I add begrudgingly, trying to look disappointed. "Ok, fine. I'll stay." 

He laughs as he turns to kiss my cheek. "I knew there was a reason I proposed." 

"You have a jet, Niall?" Uncle Steve asks, making Niall turn his attention away from me and onto my uncle. 

"Two, sir." He replies, chuckling. 

"Elouise, you've ridden on them?" He asks, his eyebrows knotting. 

"Oh, just one." I say with a blush. "We went to Ireland this weekend."

"Ireland?" Uncle Des asks with a low whistle. "What were you doing in Ireland?" 

"My family lives there, sir. They wanted to meet Elouise before I proposed." Niall pats my leg, a proud smile on his face.  

"I bet they hate you, Elouise." Zayn teases, his eyes twinkling wickedly.

"Not as much as you do," I snap, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh, burn." Harry chuckles, smiling at Zayn. 

While I'm not happy about Harry being here, I'm happy that we're joking around and teasing each other a little, almost like old times. 

"Shut up, Styles. It's cause of your ass that she's pissed at me in the first place." Zayn counters, rolling his eyes at my mop-headed ex. 

"Be mature, boys." Uncle Steve warns, causing them both to laugh. I giggle quietly, feeling a little better. I lean my head against Niall's shoulder as they begin to talk sports, even including Niall into their conversation. I close my eyes, letting them talk as I think about my beautiful Elie Saab dress. I sit up with a start, knowing who would love to hear about my dress. 

"Where are you going?" Niall asks as I stand up from the table. 

"I'm going to call Granny and tell her about my dress." I reply, feeling a little proud of myself. I now can call Niall's grandma. If that doesn't prove how close we are becoming, I didn't know what will. 

"Oh, babe, I'm sure she'll love that." He says as I kiss his cheek, feeling a little embarrassed and brave at the same time. He smiles and squeezes my hand as I duck away, leaving the men to their sports talk. 

I sit on the patio and watch people walk around down below, listening to the dial tones of Granny's mobile. After the third ring she picks up. "Elouise?" She inquires. I can hear the excited delight in her voice.

"Hi Granny, how're you?" 

"Good, doll. Just watching the evening program with Maura. You and Niall were on the entertainment section."

"Really?" I squeak, flushing automatically. People are really that interested?

"Yes, love. They showed pictures of you two at the club, though they didn't really know much besides the fact that you and Niall work together." 

"Even that is too much," I tell her, smiling a little. 

"Oh, Elouise. So, how's Niall? Treating you good?" 

I laugh, missing Granny immensely. It's strange how much I can miss her, even though I've only known her for such a short time. "Yes, he's been good to me. We're going to the Met Gala tomorrow night, and he bought my dress without me knowing."

"Oh, God, is it hideous?" Granny gasps, her voice slightly muffled. I can see her on Maura's leather couch, legs crossed as she watches the nightly news, her hand raised to her lips in shock.