Dispatch finally revealed who is the couple they caught!

Dispatch finally posted the clearer pictures so the people can see who is the couple they caught having a stroll!

And it is BTS' Jungkook and TWICE' Tzuyu!

jeongyeon swiped the article and she's getting more angrier than ever after reading the fans' comments.

bangtanpink @lalikook
NO I STILL BELIEVE IN LISKOOK!!

bangtwiceislife @armyonce
I KNEW IT!!! #TzuKook! WE WON GUYS WE WON!!

bangtansonyeondan @armylovesbangtan
NOOO!!! I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!!

bangtan @ilovevkook
#TZUYULEAVETWICEANDOURJUNGKOOK !!!!!!!

bang! tan! @seokjinnie
Jungkook, there'a a lot of TALENTED womens around! why do you have to choose and UNTALENTED girl?

chaeyoung turned off the phone. "GUYS HELP TZUYU FAINTED!!" their eyes widened and rushed upstairs. jeongyeon and chaeyoung helpes dahyun to carry tzuyu.

"PD-NIM!! TZUYU JUST FAINTED!!" nayeon informed as they walked outside. they forgot to wear masks or hats but they don't care. tzuyu's health is more important here!

jihyo opened the door of their van and she helped the three to put tzuyu inside. nayeon went to the driver's seat and started the engine.

"call the boys!" jihyo told the maknae line.

"did you got inside her room?" jihyo nodded. "she managed to open the door and after that, she fell on the ground." she explained.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!! TZUYU FAINTER!!" dahyun shouted loudly. "YEAH I THINK WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

dahyun ended the call. "they'll follow! they just need to fetch jungkook since he stayed at big hit!"

"nayeon unnie are we almost there?" momo asked. "almost!" she answered. "yah chou tzuyu! don't you leave us!"

"she's dying?!" the maknae line reacted. "no no no! that's not what i meant!"

"did she do something when she locked herself?" mina asked, worriedly. "hopefully, no."

"we know our tzuyu, she won't do anything that will affect her health and anyone of us." jeongyeon said.

nayeon stopped the car, it was their cue to go out. "help please! she fainted!" the members who aren't helping the three to carry tzuyu ran away from there to call for help.

a nurse finally arrived with a hospital bed beside her. they put tzuyu in it and the nurse pushed it.

"what happened?" a doctor asked. "she fainted!" all of them answered. they are about to go inside the emergency room but the nurses stopped them. "just wait here for a while."

"WHAT?! NO! SHE NEEDS US!" jihyo said and tried getting in but she can't. they closed the door and twice was left on the corridor.

"why is this happening?" nayeon covered her face and cried. "guys, i think we're on the news." mina pointed the television that was hung on the wall.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" jungkook's voice echoed through the hallway.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" he asked again. "she's inside! they won't let us come in!" dahyun told them and lowered her head as her tears finally fell.

the boys went to their girlfriends and hugged them. "let me in!!" jungkook knocked on the door. "kook we need to wait--"

"WAIT HYUNG?! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! SHE JUST FAINTED!" he answered jin. "LET ME FUCKING IN!"