"Now that is top secret Lulu" he giggled." Don't want to go spoiling my surprise to you and your siblings do you?"

Lulubell shrugged again." Only if it's a really good surprise."

"Oh it will be"he promised.

"Alright then where should I put him?"

"Oh right over here." He led her over to the far left corner of the ballroom where a single bed was pushed into the corner. No other decoration could be seen.

Gently Lulubell laid the boy down then backed away as the Earl had gotten a very evil glint in his eyes just then.

"Tell your siblings Lulubell to not come in here no matter what they hear..."His eyes narrowed...."or else he warned.

Lulubell nodded. . The Earl meant business. What could be so important about this single exorcist? Glancing one last time at the white hair and odd left eye she turned and left with only a single yes thrown back to the Earl in response to his order.

The door closed softly behind her.

Allen woke to a pounding headache that didn't cease but grew worse with the intense light that was shining in his eyes from in front of him. Groaning he sat up and looked around. It was a huge room with and odd pattern of black and white tiles, flowered columns, huge Windows, and a glossy ground piano standing proudly on a marble dais.

Allen shivered upon seeing it.

"Ooooh looks like your awake Allen -kun" a familiar voice said to his right.

Allen jumped backwards and activated his innocence on instinct but nothing happened.

What?

His eyes went round when he spotted the one silver cross embedded in his scaly red hand. Now the cross was a polluted black. Allen gulped and looked up into the Menacing eyes of the Millennium Earl.

Why..." his voice cracked." Where am I?" He asked finally, deciding to change his question, when he regained his voice.

The Earl crackled and Allen flinched at the harsh sound.

"You're in Edo,Japan Allen kun and in the home of the Noah" He smiled sweetly.

"But why? Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

The Earl didn't say anything for a moment then moved towards Allen a little causing Allen to move back a bit farther.

The Earl gazed down at him for moment then he said " You are here to take your place amongst your proper family."

"Proper family?" Allen repeated clueless.

The Earl grinned (we,well, grinned wider). "Yes you are an extraordinary case Allen kun. You are both God's apostle and an inheritor of the Noah gene. I have brought you here so that you may transform properly. I have already gotten rid of one obstacle : that innocence in your hand . I have polluted it enough with dark matter to make it only compatible to be used by a Noah. You'll still be able to fight with it but only as a Noah from now on." He chuckled.

Allen stared at him horrified. He a Noah?! The Earl had to be joking!

"But-th-there must be some mistake. How can I be a Noah? I have innocence Noah can't-"

"Can't what?" The Earl asked menacingly. Have innocence? They may not have God's precious innocence but they have dark matter and it's just as powerful. How do you think they stand up to you filth?" He spat.

Allen bit his lip and said nothing reply. So what if his innocence had been poi s ones? All he had to do was escape and get Komui to fix it as much as the thought horrified him.