A Luke Hemmings Imagine

Imagine that it's late one night and you're driving home from your parent's house. The mist that's coming down from the heavens makes it a bit hard to see, so you have to squint in order to navigate your car down the dark, nearly empty road with only the soft glow of your headlights to guide you. You're just about to make a right turn when suddenly you realize you've swerved into the wrong lane, and you feel the slight impact as the front of your car collides with another.

The feeling of horror overwhelms you as you step out of your car, your hands shaking as you prepare to apologize to the person you've just hit. The first thing you notice as you approach the car is that it's incredibly expensive, and you internally groan because this is going to cause your insurance to skyrocket. You stand there as you wait for the other driver to get out as well, and when he does your jaw drops.

He's tall with broad shoulders, and he has curly blond hair that's just long enough for him to tuck it behind his ear. Even though it's practically pitch black outside you can see his beautiful, twinkling blue eyes as he steps forward to greet you, a small smile on his face as he looks down at you. It doesn't take long to realize that you're standing in front of Luke Hemmings from 5sos.

"Oh my goodness," you say, even more embarrassed now, "I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I—"

Luke just holds up a hand, a chuckle escaping him as he shakes his head lightly.

"Don't worry about it, love," Luke says, glancing back at the car. His voice is even more melodic and gentle in person. "It's just a car... the important thing is, are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine, thanks. Are you sure you're not mad?"

Luke pauses, chuckling again, and raises an eyebrow.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N," you tell him, a wave of relief beginning to crash over you as you realize that everything's going to be fine. This man really is as sweet and kind as everyone says he is.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright," Luke says. "Hey, I'm actually glad I ran into someone because I've had a new song on my mind and I'd like to see what you think... if that's okay?"

"Of course," you nod enthusiastically.

"Alright, let me grab my guitar out of my trunk," Luke says, a wide grin on his face. You stand there as you watch Luke go to the back of his now dented car and pop open the trunk. You can hardly believe your luck—you're about to hear Luke freaking Hemmings sing a song that no one has even heard before!

He pulls the guitar out, a shiny red electric guitar, and walks back over to you.

"What's the song called?" you ask him, and he gives you a slight, knowing smile before looking back down at the guitar.

"It's called "Get Fucked, Y/N."

Luke raises the guitar in the air and beats it repeatedly against your head, and you fall to the ground—you're dead before you hit the cold concrete. That should teach you to look where you're going on the street. He drives away, leaving your body on the ground, and the next night he's seen onstage playing on that same blood-red guitar.

Your murder is never solved. 

lmao sorry about that, have a good rest of your day 

—Lexi