Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George sat side by side on the windowsill in their small attic room.
They stared out the window, towards the bright full moon above and wished to be anywhere else, silently consoling themselves with the thought that at least they had each other.

The 2 four year old twins didn't understand. They didn't know why there parents hated them when they cared for everyone else.

They had been sent to their room (If you could even call the small dusty attic a room) without dinner and a slap on both sides of their face from both of their parents, for doing nothing at all except talking quietly to each other.

Fred sighed bitterly and cuddled up closer to his twin as he thought angrily about his other siblings.
Bill and Charlie had at first been surprised about how their parents treated the young twins but did nothing about it. They didn't exactly agree with it but they ignored it and turned away whenever they were hurt.

Percy on the other hand would do anything to win his fathers approval and was often seen bullying his younger siblings. And then there were the youngest siblings. Perfect princess Ginerva and Perfect prince Ronald who both could do nothing wrong and got whatever they desired.

Sensing his brothers thoughts George held his brother tighter as they both sunk into each others embrace.
"We don't need them, they aren't our family, all we need is each other ok?" George softly whispered in his twins ear. In return he got a small smile and a gentle whisper of "ok."

They stayed there for a while, wrapped in each others embrace until they finally fell asleep, with dreams full of a better place and a loving family.

- - Time Skip - -

As the bright rays of sunlight streamed through the window they were perched on, both 4 year old twins woke from their sleep and blinked at the sudden light the day had brought. They both got up, groaning softly as they felt the hard wood on their bruised back and went to sneak a shower and get dressed.

They were dressed in dark blue baggy jeans, a plain white shirt and an old dark blue denim jacket. With their blood red and black streak hair, their crystal blue eyes and pale skin they looked a lot different to the rest of their family... something they both loved and hated.

They went downstairs and cooked breakfast to their still sleeping family and then ran outside into the forest near their families gryffindorish mansion.

They walked for hours just enjoying each others company and talking softly and laughing to each other until they reached the large tree at the centre of the forest.

Tired from the long walk the Weasley twins looked at each other before silently sitting down with their back against the tree.

Fred looked up at the crystal clear sky and bathed in the heat of the sun when his brother suddenly spoke up "You know we could leave, run away and never come back" he said in a sad yet hopeful voice.

Fred looked in the hope filled eyes and made a decision. "let's leave then and never come back" he said.
The relief in George's eyes was obvious as he got up and pulled his brother into a bone crushing hug.

They sat like that cuddled firmly together for hours as they began to make there escape plan and as it was all fully planned out they felt a huge burden lift from their shoulders as a shooting star shot across the sky.

Neither of them knew that the decision they had made that day would change the fate of the world forever.